Q&A

Hello everyone~! In this chapter I will answer some questions from @ch0c0lat3ch1pc00k13    

Who is the gayest?

None of the characters in ATLA are confirmed gay or straight, except for a few: Avatar Kyoshi and her girlfriend Rangi. Mingxia and her girlfriend Meilin. For those who don't know: Mingxia was a Kyoshi warrior (and Suki's best friend) before leaving Kyoshi island and moving to Ba Sing Se. Anything related to Kyoshi is probably the gayest LMAO.

What does Mizuki look like?

I've only hinted a few things about Mizuki's appearance in different chapters so far, since I didn't want to immediately tell you guys what she looked like. But for the people who forgot: Mizuki has long hair + bangs and grey "airbender" eyes. She also has burn scars from the day the Fire Nation attacked her home, also known as the Western Air Temple.

What is your favourite ship?

Well, this is a difficult question. If I'm being honest, I don't exactly have a favorite ship. And there are quite a lot of ships as well.

What is your worst ship?

Does this count as a spoiler? I'm not sure but here we go: I guess that would be Hahn x Mizuki. Even though it's very one-sided, and Mizuki shows no interest in him.

Who is your favourite character?

Honestly, I love all of them. Okay, maybe not all, definitly not Zhao. That's for sure, but I think that ATLA just has so many well written characters! It's difficult to hate Azula for example, and let's not forget about Zuko's redemption. Also, can we talk about the female characters in ATLA? They're amazing.

Will you add another extra character in the future?

I'm assuming you mean an "oc" by that. I actually might add another oc to the story, I can't guarantee anything though!

Do you have more fanfics?

Yes I do! I have a Haikyuu fanfic, and this one of course. In the future I might write a bnha/mha and/or encanto fanfic.

What was your favourite episode to write?

Keep in mind that I'm halfway season one at the moment. I still have two and a half seasons to write. But If I had to pick an episode, it would probably be "waterbending scroll" or maybe "Kyoshi island". (aka chapter 40 + 41 and chapter 18 +19)

What was your favourite scene in the real series?

All of them. It's hard to chose one, but I'd say the scene in "the puppetmaster" where Hama teaches Katara a few waterbending skills. The whole episode gave me literal chills. In the series it was always shown how the Fire Nation was bad and the Water Tribe was good. "Water gave life and could heal while fire only brought destruction and came from anger." However, this episode breaks that stereotype. It shows that waterbending isn't exactly what we thought it was. And then there's bloodbending. Do I even need to explain?

What does Mizuki's personality look like? (like in, for example, a personality test)

I don't know about the personality test, but Mizuki's a very kind girl who loves to help others. However, after losing her parents, and having to survive on her own, Mizuki doesn't trust people easily. It takes a while before she trusts them. She's very cautious around Fire Nation soldiers or strangers. She also sleeps with a weapon or two, just in case. She's very smart and observant, and has a lot of knowledge on the Northern Water Tribe and Airnomads. She's a pacifist who doesn't eat meat, but she's not afraid to use violence if neccesary. She got her temper from her mother.

What does Mizuki's dreamhubby/-wifey look like?

Honestly, Mizuki's never thought about romance in her life. If she would end up with someone, it'd probably be a kind person. Mizuki doesn't care much about looks.

What is Mizuki's sexuality? Or just anyone?

Mizuki doesn't have a label, "love is love." Or atleast, that's what her father told her.

Who is Mizuki's best friend? Like who does she like the most?

Good question! It's hard to say, but anyone from team avatar (the gAang) is practically her best friend. Feel free to have headcanons though! Talking about headcanons, if anyone has some, I'd absolutely love to hear about them~! <3