Chapter 80 - North Pole

- third POV -

"I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?" Says Sokka who's hanging lazily over the back of Appa's saddle.

"I have an idea! Why don't we all get on your back and you could fly us to the North Pole?!" Retorts Aang annoyed.

"I'd love to. Climb on everyone, Sokka's ready for take off" Replies Sokka sarcastically, causing Mizuki to chuckle.

"Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight" Sighs Katara annoyed.

"And for what? We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe. There's nothing up here" Exclaims Sokka as a slushing sound is heard. Suddenly, the water in front of Appa rises and solidifies to ice spikes. Aang screams in fright as he violently yanks the reins to this right in an attempt to avoid the sudden obstacle. However, the water around Appa freezes, trapping him. Team Avatar looks down at the water, only to see a few Water Tribe boats with each carrying several waterbenders.

"They're waterbenders! We found the Water Tribe!" Points out Mizuki happily.

❀❀❀

Zhao's standing in front of a map.

"He's heading north. The Northern Water Tribe. The Avatar needs to master waterbending. He's looking for a teacher" States Zhao.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go get him!" Exclaims Captain Li.

"Patience, Captain Li. This isn't some little Earth village we can just march into. The Water Tribe is a great nation. There's a reason they've survived a hundred years of war. The frozen tundra is treacherous, the landscape itself is an icy fortress. We'll need a massive invasion force" Replies Zhao.

❀❀❀

Team Avatar is being escorted into the Northen Water Tribe's city. The magnificent wall of the city amazes the teenagers, their eyes widen out of surprise.

"There it is!" Aang points at the beautiful city.

"The Northern Water Tribe" Says Mizuki in awe.

"We're finally here" Mumbles Sokka while a portion of the icy wall is lowered by waterbenders, allowing team Avatar to enter the city.

"I can't believe how many waterbenders live up here!" Beams Katara fascinated.

"We'll find a master to teach us, no problem" Chuckles Aang as he turns around to face Katara. The teenagers pass through the channels of the city, catching the attention of several civilians who run over to spectate them. Aang waves happily at the people while Mizuki, Katara, and Sokka look around curiously.

"This place is beautiful!" Gushes Katara. As they continue their trek inward, Mizuki notices a beautiful girl with white hair going by on a boat.

"Woahh, her white hair is so pretty! She looks like a princess" Beams Mizuki.

"Yeah, she is-" Sokka stops talking the moment he realizes how much the girl resembles Mizuki. They have different hair, skin, and eye colors, but they look incredibly similar.

"Hey, Katara. Don't you think Mizuki kinda looks like that girl?" Whispers Sokka.

"Now that you say it, she kind of does" Replies Katara confused.

❀❀❀

Zuko's ship is docked in a port. The members of his crew have gathered a for music night on the ship. Lieutenant Jee plays a lute while Iroh sings. Several other crew members play instruments or dance.