Chapter 83 - Yua

- Third POV -

Sokka and Mizuki enter a small house made out of ice.

"Heyy! Mimi, Sokka!" Beams Aang.

"How's warrior training going?" Asks Katara curiously.

"Good so far" Replies Sokka.

"So, how's waterbending training?" Asks Mizuki as she sits down on a chair.

"Master Poophead won't teach her because she's a girl" Scoffs Aang while Mizuki sighs, I should've known.

"Why don't you just teach her Aang?" Suggests Sokka.

"Why didn't I think of that? At night, you can teach me whatever moves you learn from Master Pakku! That way, you have someone to practice with, and I get to learn waterbending! Everyone's happy!" Beams Katara as she grabs Aang's arm and leads him outside.

"Does Aang really need a waterbending teacher? I mean, you're an incredibly good waterbender. I don't understand why you think that you're not good enough to teach him" Says Sokka confused as he turns around to face Mizuki.

"I'm not that good. I learned waterbending from my mom, I never had special training from a master" Replies Mizuki.

"What if your mom was a waterbending master?"

❀❀❀

Aang's outside with Katara, practicing their waterbending.

"Master Pakku said this move is all about sinking and floating" Mentions Aang as he waterbends the water towards Katara.

"I got it!" Beams Katara as she bends the water. Suddenly, the water shoots upwards.

"That was amazing!" Compliments Aang.

"That wasn't me" Mutters Katara while master Pakku who had caught them, bends the water and freezes it.

"I was just showing Katara a few moves" Says Aang nervously as he looks up at Pakku.

"You have disrespected me, my teachings, and my entire culture" Scoffs the man.

"I'm sorry, I-" Aang gets cut off by Pakku.

"You are no longer welcome as my student" States Pakku as he turns around to leave.

❀❀❀

"What do you want me to do? Force Master Pakku to take Aang back as his student?" Asks Arnook confused.

"Yes...please!" Exclaims Katara.

"I suspect he might change his mind, if you swallow your pride and apologize to him" States Arnook.

"Fine" Grunts Katara angrily.

"I'm waiting, little girl" Mocks Pakku while Katara opens her mouth to speak, but gets cut off by Mizuki.

"No. She's not apologizing to a sour old man like you" States Mizuki as she glares at Pakku.

"Uhh, Mizuki?" Whispers Aang.

"I'll be outside if you're man enough to fight me" Challenges Mizuki before leaving the room with Katara while Yue gasps surprised.

"I'm sure she didn't mean that" Says Aang sheepisly. Mizuki is a pacifist and doesn't like fighting at all...she probably just said that because she's really angry.

"Yeah, I think she did" States Sokka casually.

❀❀❀

"I'm devastated to hear about Prince Zuko. Just...devastated" Says Zhao as he takes a sip from his drink.