🇮🇳CHAPTER TWO~

Mere Dil Naal Laare Ni Tu Laun Waliye
Dil Tera Jadon Tuttuga Taan Pata Lagguga
Dil Naal Laare Ni Tu Laun Waaliye
Dil Tera Jadon Tuttuga Taan....

A girl dressed up in ripped jeans, tank top and a rugged denim jacket, paired up with white sports shoes, the latest Reebok edition most probably, and a fastrack sunglass, played the song "Excuses"by AP Dhillon on loop, in her phone, while adjusting her headset properly around her ears.

Adjusting her big Trawoc's rucksack over her shoulder, she walked out of the airport while singing the on play song. Her open medium length silky hair dangled along with the force of her walking style, which was rowdy yet smart.

Checking the time in her branded watch, she hopped and leaped towards the other side of the road, and then walked through the busy street, looking for a city bus. Her current house is in Delhi itself, but she had been to her ancestral home at Amritsar due to a family event. Today was the last day of her reporting period at the destination which she had never thought she will ever journey towards. Hence, she came back before her parents. Now her determined eyes had just one focus point, The Mithali Raj Cricket Academy.

Finding a bus, she immediately hopped on to it and stood at the door itself, hanging a bit and shouting along with the conductor. She believed one thing, that, today she was a common girl, but one day she will be known by all. And that day too she would like to remain the same.

Here at the academy few of the girls looked at an empty bed in the hostel room and one of them said,"yaar Shalini, yeh ek bed extra hain kya?"

"Nahi! A name is written at the headboard,"Shalini said while bending a bit to check the name and added,"areh baapre!"

"Kya huya?"Trishani asked while looking up from the magazine that she was reading.

"Drishti Kharbanda ka bed hain! Iska matlab..."Shalini stopped as Anshika walked towards them, followed by Sonarika and two other girls.

"Iska matlab yeh ki that stupid girl is coming here as well. And she is the Vice-Captain too. Gosh! How could they select her?"Anshika said dramatically.

"She was the Captain of the Punjab Women's Team jisne Bengal ko haraya tha. And uska domestic performance bhi dekhne layak hain, so obviously select hogi,"another girl said from above the bunk bed and everyone looked up to find Richa sitting up on the bed.

"Richa Bajla! Rajasthan ki team ki ho na? Punjab ki Captain ki itni tareef? Usi ke saath jhagda huya tha tere team ki Captain ki,"Sonarika said.

"Mhaare team ki Captain hi galat thi, ibb vah Punjaban ne kuccho galat na kaho,"Richa said while lying down again.

"Yeh chaprusi se koi faayda nahi honewala hain Bajla! Kiyuki Women's team ki Captain main hoon,"Anshika said while sitting down like a queen bee.

"Haan! Temporary Captain. Tujhe kabhi bhi hata devenge. Aur vaise bhi peheli wali team ne recover karli toh hum mein se bohot ho neh kaat denge team se,"Richa said.

"Zaban pe lagaam laga lena zara. Kya pata ussey pehele main tujhe kaat doon team se,"Anshika said while Trishani rolled her eyes and went to read the magazine, when Shalini added,"par Kharbanda ko halke mein na le hum toh hi behetar hoga. Haddi bhi todh degi kisi ki agar usey gussa char gaya toh."