🇮🇳CHAPTER EIGHTEEN~

Drishti sat by the pool side almost emptying the bottle of mimosa while Rishabh searched around for her and came up to her at once on seeing her.

"Abey itna matt pee!"he shouted.

"Jaa chakna leke aah,"Drishti said while hiding her bottle from him as tried to take the bottle.

"Mahi bhai mar dalenge yaar,"he said.

"Aye Golu! Tu bada bolta hain na tu favourite hain Mahi Bhai ki? Tu samhaalega,"Drishti said while continuing to drink, and turned away.

"Oh bhaaaaiii!"Rishabh exclaimed as she stood up and swayed around a bit, and he walked behind her while saying,"sunn! sunn meri baat maan."

"Umm,"Drishti uttered and looked at the bottle and added,"wow taste hain iska. Mimosa with high content alcohol. Niceeeeeee."

"Niche rakh usse.. Niche rakh!"Rishabh yelled at her.

"No no no Rishi Darling,"Drishti said and giggled and then finished the rest of the content at once and threw the bottle into the pool water while mimicking Rishabh's commentary,"eaaooo aur lao!"

Rishabh giggled and exclaimed,"Rishi Darling!"and then held her while adding,"kuch zyaada hi charh gayi hain matlab."

"Aye ek bottle se nahi chharti hain Kharbanda ko. Shut up Rishi Darling,"Drishti protested while moving away.

"Accha? Toh kitno se charhti hain?"Rishabh asked while holding her and she was about to fall.

Drishti showed five fingers and said,"teen bottle se."

Rishabh put her two fingers down and asked,"toh abhi kya ho raha hain phir?"

"Yeh? Yeh toh natak hain mera. Mujhe charhi nahi hain. Pagal hain kya tu? Dekh I am fine!"Drishti replied and then looked at her white outfit and said,"yeh test ki jersey aise exposing kab hogaye?"

Rishabh laughed and replied,"jabse tu khelne lag gayi. Kya kare itni hot jo hain."

Drishti said,"Hain na? Maine pehele hi kaha tha Africa chalte hain. Yaha ka weather hot hain. Africa mein baraf parr rahi hain."

Rishabh controlled his laughter somehow and said,"haan dekh mere toh paseene aah gaye!"

Drishti wrapped her arms around his neck and said,"aye Rishi Darling."

Rishabh looked at her arms getting shocked and then said,"bo..bol Kharbanda."

"You're a Golu,"she replied while giggling and left him and started swaying around while singing,"Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Aaja aaja aaja."

Rishabh stayed behind her making sure she doesn't fall down while saying,"haaan haan meri daaku haseena, agaya main!"

"Jimmy Pant. Niceeeeeee,"Drishti said before singing,"mainnu ishq tera leeeee dubaaaa."

Rishabh giggled and said,"tu kitni cute hain yaar! Tujhe khudko nahi malum tu kitni cute hain." He then held her and made her sit a chair and chuckled as she started giggling and he asked,"kya hua?"

"Pata nahi,"Drishti said and he removed few strands of hair from her face while kneeling down in front of her and asked,"aur peeni hain?"

Drishti nodded and said,"haan haan haan! Aur doh chaar bottle gatak jaungi."

"Aur phir kya hoga?"

"Aur phir...tu laath khayega. Aye Golu! Khaana hain laath?

Rishabh frowned and said,"NAHI!"

Drishti giggled and fell on his lap and asked,"chummi khayega?"

Rishabh stared at her for a while and then held her closer while asking,"tu mujhe chummi degi?"and she replied,"haan sirf tujhe dungi. Only to you."