🇮🇳CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN~

"Par mera birthday toh chala gaya hain

"Par mera birthday toh chala gaya hain. Aur celebration bhi toh ho hi gaya hain,"Rishabh said while staring at the birthday cake as soon as Drishti removed her hands from his eyes.

"Celebration sabke saath milkar huya tha. Par World Cup ke chakkar mein hum dono ka private celebration toh rehe gaya nah,"Drishti said making him chuckle and nod.

"Kal tere World Cup ka finals match hain aur tu yeh sab kar rahi hain?"Rishabh asked mischievously.

"Haan toh? Tum log jeet gaye na apne waale World Cup! Abb hum bhi jeet hi jayenge kal dekh lena,"Drishti replied and then added,"vaise yeh cake maine khud bake kiya hain so aisa ajeeb sa hain dikhne mein."

She passed the knife to him and he said,"mujhe tere haath ka bana jala huya khaana bhi chalega, yeh toh cake hain."

Cutting the cake quickly he fed a piece to her and she fed him back before getting kissed by him. She reciprocated at once before lying down with him, and she asked,"when are you planning to get married?"

Rishabh's heart fluttered on hearing it and he asked eagerly,"how do you know I have been thinking about it since few days?"

"I just know, Golu. Last day too you were telling me how we will dress our kids when we will have them,"Drishti replied and chuckled.

Rishabh kissed her hand and said,"I have a plan. I don't know you will like it or not."

"Go ahead! I am sure I will,"Drishti said.

"We can have a new home first. One with lots of space and a big garden and a huge backyard. Then we can get married within next three to five years, and then..."Rishabh said.

"And then have kids and a happy family,"Drishti added and he gave an eager nod and asked,"what is your opinion?"

"I think I am signing this deal with you Mr.Pant,"Drishti said making him smile happily and kiss her again.

They kissed passionately and made out a bit before Drishti's phone rang and she said,"call of duty. I have to leave now. Tu ayega na kal finals mein?"

"Yeh bhi koi pucchnewali baat hain Chanchala? Hum sab ayenge,"Rishabh said and she kissed him one last time before getting up.

"Kharbanda!"he called her just when she was about to open the door to leave, and she turned back to hear him say,"I LOVE YOU!"

"I Love You Too, Golu,"Drishti said and went away.

"Aapne bulaya Bhai?"she asked while coming to the backyard of their hotel, where the other teammates was present. Trishani, Sonarika, Shalini, Mukti and Richa came after her, asking the same question.

"Few important people wanted to meet you all,"Mahi Bhai said with a chuckle and moved aside. The girls looked on to find their seniors walking towards them and they rejoiced at once.