🇮🇳CHAPTER FIFTEEN~

The Men in Blue were chilling at the huge extended pool side of their hotel, and were waiting for the Women's team to arrive for the pool party.

"Athlete ho yah jo bhi ho, girls will be girls. Pool party mein aane mein bhi dekho kitna wakt lagate hain,"Rahul said with while sipping his drink.

"Areh piche dekho piche,"Rohit said and the men turned around to find the girls arriving there in a group while few of them were still missing. But all of them were looking too good.

"Kharbanda dikhai nahi de rahi,"Rishabh murmured while Shreyas added,"na hi Thakur. Ek minute."

"Where's Hardik?"Rahul asked and Virat said,"udhar hain with two more allrounders,"and Rahul looked around immediately to find Hardik clicking pics of Sonarika, and he exclaimed looking at her,"wow!"

Sonarika's Look

"Yeah baby.. Just a bit to the left..Yes!"Hardik said while clicking Sonarika's picture as she posed.

"Abey dono batting partners kaha hain beh?"Rishabh asked.

"Haan, voh Rajasthani bowler bhi nahi dikh rahi,"Shubman said while looking around.

"Yeh tum logon ka kuch zyaada hi voh nahi ho rahe ho?"Rohit said and the guys asked,"kya?"

"Areh voh. Kya kehete hain,"Rohit said and then looked at Virat and found him talking to Anushka and Vamika on video call.

"Lo gaya inka translator,"the guys added.

"Bhai, betaab bhai.. Zyada hi betaab ho rahe hain yeh sab,"Shardul added.

"Shabash! Wohi wohi. Wohi kehe raha tha main,"Rohit said.

"Iyer Bhai. Voh rahi Aapki Thakur, beachside pe,"Shubman added and Shreyas looked around and found Trishani sitting near at the beach which ran parallel to the swimming pool, as it was within the open area of the hotel.

Trishani's Look

Trishani's Look

The girls team came and stood near the pool space and Virat disconnected the call and said,"areh aao aao. Welcome to the party."