🇮🇳CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT~

Drishti walked back into her room and kicked a chair and it fell down. Rishabh pushed the door open and walked in to find her throwing things away in anger. She threw a vase and he held it at once and she stopped seeing him and turned away.

"Drishti!"he called and walked towards her after keeping aside the vase and she said,"Pant! Go from here. I am extremely angry, I might hurt you right now. Maar waar diya aur kahi lag gayi toh mujhe matt boliyo baad mein. Nikal yaha se."

"Go ahead! I know you cannot hurt me even in your dreams,"Rishabh said and she turned towards him saying,"Golu! Zyaada smart matt bann. Jaa yaha se."

Rishabh chuckled saying,"bohot gussa araha hain?"and she gave a nod.

"Anshika pe yah mere pe?"he added and she replied,"khud pe! I disappointed Bhai again."

"No you didn't. He loves you a lot, so he wants you to be perfect from every side. He is trying to groom you up into the best Captain,"Rishabh said and Drishti sighed while closing her eyes and opened them again and gave a nod before asking,"maafi toh main maang loongi Bhai se. Parr tu yaha kya karne aaya hain? Mazak urane aaya hain mera? Yah taunt marne aaya hain phirse?"

"Drishti!"Rishabh said with hurt expression and added,"I had no idea things would turn like that....main toh bass..."

"Bass muft ka entertainment enjoy kar raha tha, hain na?"Drishti asked with a glare and then held his collar and said angrily,"bohot pyaar aata hain na tujhe uss Anshika par? Yaha kiyu marne aaya hain phir? Jaa uske paas jaa. Dafa ho mere nazron ke saamne se."

"Itna gussa? Just because I paid attention to Anshika? Why? How does it affects you? And why the hell will it affect you if I date her or any other girl? What am I to you? What are you to me?"Rishabh asked and she looked away leaving his collars.

"Mere ouhr dekh Kharbanda. Look at me,"Rishabh commanded and she nodded a no, making him chuckle, and he held her arms and made her look at him while asking,"meri Sherni shaant hogayi itney mein hi? Soch le, agar sachmein kisi aur ke paas chala gaya main toh?"

"Toh kya? Jaa jiske paas jaana hain. Huh!"Drishti said crossing her arms and puffing her face.

Rishabh laughed and pulled her cheeks and said,"you are no less than Trishani. Matlab pasand hoon main tujhe, saamne se chance deh raha hoon phirbi bolegi nahi."

"Nahi bolungi, saala Multani Pehelwaan. Agar sab kuch pata hi hain toh pucch kiyu raha hain?"Drishti scolded him making him chuckle.

"Multani Pehelwaan? Seriously?"he asked and laughed and added,"because I wanted to hear it from you. Mujhse tujhse sunna hain ki tu mujhe like karti hain. Areh star hoon main, bhao khaana hain mujhe bhi,"and Drishti immediately held his neck and started beating him.

"Star hain tu? Bhao khaana hain tujhe? Chal main khilati hoon bhao aaj. Aisa maarungi na ki wheelchair pe baith ke batting aur keeping karega T20 series mein,"Drishti said and Rishabh ran towards the other side of the room.

"Aye aye aye....yeh...main...mujhe maar nahi sakti tu. You like me I know,"he said and Drishti charged towards him and pulled his hair and he exclaimed loudly,"areh mori maiyaa!"

"Aye Spiderjaat sunn le!"she said gripping his chin and added,"tujhpar sirf Kharbanda ka copyright hain, samjha? Agar Anshika yah kisi aur ladki ki aaspaas bhi dikha tu toh taange todh deni hain maine teri."

Rishabh smiled widely like an idiot and nodded a yes while rubbing the backside of his head and then cleared his throat and asked,"itna pasand hoon main toh why didn't you tell me before?"

"Why would I? Banda jaisi bandi hoon toh approach bhi main hi karu pehele? Ladka main hoon ki tu hain? Aur sunn....yeh baat bhi Mahi Bhai ko bata matt diyo jaakar, warna dono pitenge unse,"Drishti said making Rishabh laugh and then she laughed with him.