🇮🇳CHAPTER FIFTY~

Santorini, Greece

Santorini, Greece

Drishti stood at her hotel's balcony, staring at the beautiful island of Santorini. It was her and Rishabh's mutual decision to get married in this heavenly and peaceful place. It has been three years after Rahul and Sonarika got married, many of their friends, including Shreyas and Trishani were already married, and it was finally their turn to tie the knots.

"Madam! pictures of the ceremonies held so far,"the photographer said, coming up to her and showed her the pictures. Starting from the engagement to the mehendi, sangeet and haldi ceremonies, she and Rishabh had twinned their outfits. And among all the looks she somehow loved her mehendi look the most as it was Rishabh's favourite too.

 And among all the looks she somehow loved her mehendi look the most as it was Rishabh's favourite too

Drishti's Mehendi Ceremony Look

"Perfect!"she said and then added looking at one of Rishabh's pictures,"do one thing, send me this pic and then these too,"she said pointing at their couple pics,"in my phone, now."

"Okay ma'am. Rishabh Sir ne bhi kaha hain ki aap dono ki shaadi ki picture laminate karwa ke lagwaya jaaye aapke bedroom mein. Humnein sab set karliya hain, bass muhurat ki der hain,"the guy said excitedly and walked away to do his assigned work immediately.

Drishti chuckled and looked around again. Her family members, Rishabh's family members, their friends, and close ones were downstairs in the lawn, having fun. Their happy faces doubled up the happiness of the couple as well.

Drishti's phone pinged suddenly and she checked it to find Rishabh's text,"upar terrace pe aaja."

"No way! Haldi lagne ke baad nahi dekh sakte ek dusre ko shaadi se pehele. Shaam tak intezaar kar Golu,"she texted back and chuckled.

Rishabh sent angry emojis and then pleading ones and replied,"please please please please, aana upar. Haldi lagne ke baad thik se dekha tak nahi maine tujhe."