🇮🇳CHAPTER FORTY FOUR~

Drishti and Rishabh were sitting on a swing in the balcony of her Delhi's house

Drishti and Rishabh were sitting on a swing in the balcony of her Delhi's house. Rishabh was continuously talking about many things while her mind was pondering over something else.

"Mujhe toh teri yeh waali ghar bhi pasand hain. I will ask this one in dowry,"Rishabh joked and giggled and then went quiet on finding her not paying any attention to him.

"Huh!"Rishabh exclaimed while turning away and puffed his face.

"What happened Golu? Mooh kiyu phula raha hain?"Drishti asked noticing him finally.

"You're not paying attention to me,"Rishabh stated without turning towards her and crossed his arms. Drishti chuckled and rested her head on his back after placing a kiss on his shoulder.

"Humlogon ko World Cups laana hi parega Golu. Anyhow laana parega. Both the Men and Women teams should win this time,"Drishti said and Rishabh turned towards her replying,"we will win. Tu dekhna. Dono hi teams jitegi issbar."

"Tu ayega na humara finals dekhne?"Drishti asked while sitting upon Rishabh's lap and he held her while replying,"pakka aaunga. Hum sab aayenge dekhne. But ussey pehele humara finals hoga. Aur main chahata hoon ki tu voh match dekhne aaye."

"Aaungi Golu,"Drishti said before kissing his forehead and added while pulling him into a hug,"tere life ki harr important matches mein aane ki koshish karungi main."

"Koshish nahi. Aana hi hain tujhe,"Rishabh demanded while looking at her and then added,"kal first match ke liye nikal rahi hain tu. Phir kab aisa alone moment milega pata nahi. Sunn na, Mumbai waala match ekdin ageh piche hain humare. Tumlogon ka India vs Australia hain aur humlogon ka India vs New Zealand. Same hotel mein rukegi dono hi teams. Toh......"

"Toh?"Drishti asked narrowing her eyes and Rishabh passed her a mischievous smile and asked,"toh tu....mere room mein rukegi? Mana matt kariyo Chanchala."

"Hmm...shakal se jitna bhola dikhta hain na tu, andar se utna hi kamina hain,"Drishti said and chuckled before adding,"this is not allowed Golu, so bhul jaiyo yeh sab."

"Chupke se aajaiyo raat ko!"

"Chup reh Golu! Kaan ke niche aisa parega na chakar ghinni jaisa ghum jayega."

"Jo marzi karle. Mereko tu chaiye mere paas ussdin bass!"

"Accha thik hain fine. Chupke se aaungi. Zidh pakad ke baith jaata hain launda."

"Aur abb pyaar kar mere se,"Rishabh demanded again.

Drishti giggled and hugged him saying,"poora khiska huya hain tu dimag se."

"Haan, tere liye,"Rishabh said while picking her up on his shoulder and carried her into the room.

He threw her on the bed and climbed on her, tickling her while doing so and making her laugh. The duo giggled and played with each other throwing the pillows and cushions around the bed, kissing and cuddling with each other lovingly.