🇮🇳CHAPTER TWENTY ONE~

After the movie was over, Sonarika walked out of the movie hall along with the girls to find Hardik's driver waiting for her. He approached her and said,"Sonarika madam?...Hardik Sir ne bheja tha aapko le jaane."

"Haan haan chaliye,"she replied before waving bye to her team and Drishti said,"enjoy your time at the Allrounder's place, my dear Allrounder!"and the girls walked away while giggling.

The car arrived at Hardik's apartment while he was standing at the ground floor with Krunal and Ishan, and they were gossiping together about the ongoing home series they were having against West Indies. On seeing Sonarika getting down from the car, the trio approached her together.

"Hey Goldengirl! How are yah?",Hardik said while giving her a hug.

"Hello Allrounder. I am fine", said Sonarika while she hugged him back and then gave him a basket of souvenirs.

"Nice meeting you in person finally, Gill. Welcome to our place. Let's go!", said Krunal.

" Haan haan chalo macchar kaat rahe theh mujhe idhar.", said Ishan making Sonarika giggle as she said, "haan haan chalo and same here KP!''

The trio took the lift and went up to the floor where Hardik's flat was located and Hardik opened the flat's entrance door while saying,"and this is our home sweet home. Hey guys, Nats, Pankhu, Ruhu. Gill is here."

Sonarika got startled hearing Rahul's name as she didn't expect him to be here at all.

Rahul was sitting at the couch when he looked up at her and gave a wave while Pankhuri and Natasha walked up to her and welcomed her, while the latter was holding Agastya in her arms, and he extended his little arms to come up to Sonarika.

Sonarika looked at Rahul and kept looking at him as she waved back at him and took Agastya in her arms while thinking,"now I know why ignoring your crush or being indifferent around him is so difficult."

"Aww! Who is it Aggu? Lady Allrounder?', Hardik cooed the little one who chuckled.

"It's like allrounders are your son's favourite!", said Sonarika with a chuckle.

"Obviously, because he's an allrounder's son and nephew. ", Hardik chuckled and walked towards Rahul and shoved him aside, sitting beside him.

" What the fuck bro?", Rahul asked with a frown.

"Mah house mah couch. I take the most space.", Hardik said with swag.

Sonarika giggled saying, "You are cool!"

"He is a fool", Rahul said with a frown.

Hardik passed a winning smirk to Rahul while pointing at her and then frowned as he called him a fool.

"Aye no. He is my favourite allrounder.", Sonarika defended Hardik as he smirked looking Rahul.

"Sona, do you like mojito with vodka or the virgin one?", asked Pankhuri as she prepared drinks for everyone.

"Pankhu yaar, mojito ko goli maar. Bring vodka shots direct.", Hardik said making everyone frown.

"Wtf no! We have a series going on.", said Rahul.

"Ayee no no. I have to go back also. Mahi bhai ko pata chal gaya toh kher nahi! Band baja denge.", said Sonarika.

"Refreshment mein vodka shots? Gajab gadha hain yeh. Areh nahi mojito deh doh usey Pankhu.", said Krunal.

"Sab spoilsports ek jagah!", said Hardik and made a face at them.

Agastya clapped and chuckled while Natasha said,"excuse me for a while okay Sona, I'll feed him and come back."