🇮🇳CHAPTER THIRTY TWO~

It was the first match of ICL between Team Mumbai Challengers and Team Bangalore Warriors and in Wankhede.Everyone was very excited and the stadium was filled to it's maximum capacity.

The fans had came to support their favourite teams and their favourite players. The excitement was exceeding that of IPL's and BCCI was delighted by the response even before the first match.

The players were as excited too. Rohit was the captain of Mumbai and Manish was captaining Bangalore as they went for the toss.
Mumbai won the toss and elected to field first as the Mumbai fans started cheering from there only.

Rahul was picking up his bats from the practice pitches when he saw Sonarika warming up as he waved at her and went towards her.

" Hey.. All set for the match?", he asked.

Sonarika looked at him and said with confidence,"Yeah. All set to win!"

Rahul chuckled saying,"Kuch jyada hi confident nahi ho?"

Sonarika giggled and said, "you know me. I am always confident."

"Haan voh toh hain, "Rahul said as he looked around and did a shadow with his bat and added, " Like you confidently slapped Laksh last night."

"wo kuch zyada hi ho gaya tha na? But that idiot was insulting Hardik. I got really angry!", said Sonarika.

Rahul said with a chuckle," That's what I wanted to ask actually. Kuch hi din huye hain you know him, itne kam dino mein aisa kya ho gaya that you slapped a celebrity for him?"

"I was his fan from way back only he got to know about me some days ago so why will I not? Mera bas chalta toh mein khoon na kardeti uss Laksh ka!", said Sonarika.

"So you can do anything for the people you are close to?", Rahul asked while flipping his bat.

"Obviously. That's something everyone should do! Won't you do the same?", Sonarika asked and Rahul shrugged his shoulders saying, "Maybe I don't know. I guess I haven't got that person yet who is worth doing anything for."

Sonarika looked at him and smiled slyly and said, "You have a girlfriend and you are saying this."

"Girlfriend hona aur aisa connection hona ek baat nahi hoti,"Rahul said smiling slyly.

Girlfriend means soulmate at the end. Toh how it's not the same?"

''That's not true. Girlfriend and soulmate can be two other person. Even your best friend can be your soulmate."

Rahul looked around as the camera focused on them and Sonarika moved away a little bit and started streching.

"You are right. So you are saying your gf isn't your soulmate? So did you find your soulmate yet?"

"Have you found yours?"

Sonarika looked at him and then looked down,"umm I don't know. Never thought about these."

Rahul stared at her then looked away and said pointing towards Trishani who was standing at a distance with Rishabh as they were laughing for some reason.

"She seem to have find hers though."

Sonarika looked at Trishani and then at Rahul and said, "Who Rishabh? No no usko toh Dri....Umm Rishabh isn't that one. I don't think he is."

Rahul giggled and said, "Areh nahi I was talking about her and Shreyas."

"Ohh! I see. You guys know that?", Sonarika said with a chuckle.

"Literally everyone knows that and it's not like Shreyas ever tried to hide his feelings for her,"Rahul said with a sigh and added, "It's nice. Atleast some people should have clarity about what they are doing."