🇮🇳CHAPTER TWENTY THREE~

The time for the New Zealand series arrived soon and it was the day of New Zealand tour and the Men's team and the Women's team were supposed to board the same flight. The Women's team arrived and Shardul said to SKY,"yeh leh, yeh log yaha bhi late,"and the guys chuckled.

"Haaye kitne dino baad mil rahe hain again,"Drishti said while locking her arms around Richa's neck. They looked towards the men's team who waved at them and they waved back while walking towards them. Asking about each other's health and wellbeing, they all gathered together to board the flight after sending their luggages for checking at the baggage carousels.

"Yaar Kaptan! Yeh tere baalon se mixed scent araha hain, shampoos ka. Aur thode barne bhi lage hain shayad. Areh wah,"Richa said to Drishti.

Trishani came and stood beside Richa and took a look at Drishti's hair and said, "areh haan yaar sach mein. Tere baal toh lambe ho rahe hain. Areh wah!"

Sonarika said,"matlab saare nuske azmaa liya isney."

"Abbey saalo dhire bolo,"Drishti said but they already said everything so loudly that many of the men's team members, including Rishabh, had heard everything, and Rishabh smirked while coming towards them. Mahi Bhai heard it too but didn't say anything as he went ahead for checking.

Rishabh dragged Shreyas along and made him stand behind Trishani while saying to him,"Iyer! Sunaa tuney, koi baal badhane ke nuske follow kar rahi hain. Ussey bol acchi lage rahe hain lambe baal!"

Drishti frowned saying,"agaya yeh phirse! Godddd!" Hitting Trishani, Richa and Sonarika, she said,"Watergirls banegi tu log iss series mein ruk."

"Areee re re re Thakur as Watergirl. Sad!" Shreyas said with a smirk.

"Kisi aur ko bhi test series mein wahi banna hain na vaise bhi. Seh lenge thoda!"Trishani said while flipping her hair.

"Destroyed in seconds!"Sonarika laughed.

"Hum waterwaale aap waterwaali, acchi lagegi yeh jodi"Shreyas said while leaning towards Trishani.

Drishti had walked away in the meantime as she didn't want to engage in a conversation with Rishabh at any cost since she knew that he would tease the hell out of her now.

Rishabh saw her walking away and he chuckled while saying, "kaha jayegi Kharbanda! Pure 10 ghante toh ek hi plane mein baithna hain humein."

"Chal Sona hum bhi jaate hain. Bakwas karne ki time nahin hain hamare paas huh!"Trishani said as she held Sonarika's hand and walked away while Richa had already ran after Drishti.

"Kitna ignore kar leti ho yaar,"Shreyas thought while looking at Trishani before Rishabh pulled him along.

After boarding the flight, Drishti sat beside Antara, while Trishani and Shehnaaz sat at the seats in front. Sonarika was sitting beside Jasprit while Mahi Bhai took the seat behind Drishti's, along with Virat.

Shreyas came up to Trishani's seat and said,"Shehnaaz, if you don't mind, can you take the seat beside Mayank? That's mine." Shehnaaz passed a mischievous smile and said,"sure, Shrey,"and they exchanged their seats.

"Hi!", he said while sitting beside her.

Trishani was reading one of the magazines as she looked up at him, "Uhh hey!"

" Kya parh rahi ho?"

Trishani showed him the magazine and said, "Vogue.. The newest edition. You exchanged your seat with Shehnaaz?"

"Yes! I didn't like the view that side.", Shreyas said staring at her.

Trishani furrowed her brows at him and said, "But you aren't in the window seat I am. Uhh do you want the window seat?"