🇮🇳CHAPTER SIXTY THREE~

It was the first match between the Indian women's team and the kiwis. Drishti was setting the fielding while Sonarika and Richa were making checking the ball with the umpires.

"Bhardwaj ageh se leke daaye mur...haan phir seedhe dekh, haan abb forward march,"Drishti said to Tejaswini and she said,"parr Captain forward march karungi toh field se baahar chali jaungi na gallery ke ouhr!"

"Haan toh vaise bhi field pe time waste hi kar rahi hain tab se,"Drishti said with a frown while the other girls chuckled.

"Test match hain Captain, aramse khel saktey hain,"Shinjhini said.

"Aye sunn, maana ki test hain par jaldi kaam tamaam karna hain inka,"Trishani said while coming and standing beside her.

"Haan, yeh kiwis hain, Pakistanis nahi hain ki khud hi khudko out karwa le,"Drishti said and the girls laughed while she added further,"no Pakistanis were harmed in this conversation."

"Hatt hatt! Mujhe ageh khadey hokey dekhna hain,"Rishabh said while pushing the men aside at the stands.

"Dono pati patni ko maata charti hain kya?"Shubman said.

"Nahi Rishu ko maata nahi pita charta hoga, voh toh male hain na,"Hardik said.

"Oh bhai bass karo, aapko analyse karne ki zaroorat nahi hain abb aur,"Ishan added with a frown.

Excuses played on after a really long time and the players on field started humming the song followed by Drishti herself.

"Haaye meri Kharbanda,"Rishabh said while sitting on the railing.

"Gir vir matt jaana yaha se,"Shreyas said while coming and standing beside him.

"Nahi girunga, match dekh match,"Rishabh replied.

The rest of the bowling went on well. The Indian bowlers wrapped up the game soon, gaining some quick wickets of the remaining players of the opposition team, sealing their first victory in the Test Series.

*****************************************

Sonarika, Drishti and Trishani were sitting at the hotel's living room while Reyansh was playing with Sonraj, Ruchira and Agastya

Sonarika, Drishti and Trishani were sitting at the hotel's living room while Reyansh was playing with Sonraj, Ruchira and Agastya. Rahul was talking with Hardik and Natasha at a distance. Meanwhile Shreyas and Rishabh sat together, discussing about their next match.

"So reproductive system is there in every human being right?"Ruchira asked Agastya who gave a nod and Sonraj added,"so why is it not visible in the human skeleton?"

"What is reproductive system?"Reyansh asked innocently.

"It's a body part, and it gives us baby, Dad said,"Agastya replied.

"Hardik uncle doesn't know the truth then,"Reyansh said.

"What truth?"the rest three asked curiously.