🇮🇳CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR~

Rahul was sitting in their living room when Sonarika came and kept a plate of Dosa infront of him and he looked up at her with smile

"Aur yeh hote hain biwi ke ghar pe hone ke faide!" Rahul said with a chuckle while picking up his plate.

Sonarika gave him a smile then went towards the kids room when she saw them coming out and she said, "Areh tum dono agaye chalo have breakfast. I've made Dosa today."

"You made Dosa for us!" Raj said with a surprised tone as Sonarika chuckled while ruffling his hair and said, "Yes obviously! What did you think your Mom can't cook?"

"Sochte nahi theh Mom sure theh hum toh.." Ruchira said with a chuckle and walked towards the living room as Sonarika looked at her and sighed.

"You haven't cooked for us for a long time na so we thought you forgot to cook or something.." Sonraj smiled and added, "Chalo na Mom bhukh lagi hain mujhe toh bohot!"

Sonarika smiled at him and nodded while both of them walked towards their living room.

"So Ruchi, how's your dance classes are going?" Sonarika asked as she served them their breakfast.

" It's fine. We have our annual fest in school in few days and I'm performing in it. So I've been busy about it," Ruchira said casually while eating.

Rahul and Sonarika looked at each other and the former said, " Wow that's great! But beta why didn't you tell us about it before?"

"Kya faida Dad? You both aren't going to be there anyway. I've told Dada,Daadi and they said they will come. They are the only ones who does comes to each of our events always," Ruchira said.

"Ruchi,you know both of us has to stay away because we had a very important job to do that includes representing our country at the international level!" Sonarika said.

"Yes Mom we know. But sometimes even when you are not representing our country you stay busy! Be it some shoot or something or the other always comes up." Sonraj said.

"You are going to be a cricketer one day. You will understand these are just part of the job!" Rahul said to him as Ruchira chuckled and said, "Then thank god I didn't choose to be a cricketer. Otherwise main bhi aap dono ke tarah ignorant ho jaati!"

"RUCHI! Don't you have any manners of how you talk to your parents?" Sonarika said getting angry.

"Maybe I don't have Mom. Because aap dono ko toh time hi nahi mila na humein yeh sab shikhane ki!" Ruchira said.