🇮🇳CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE~

"Wow, what's there in it Di?"Atreya asked Anshika

"An expensive watch for your darling. Moreover, you need good luck to survive in the team despite your capability,"Anshika said, and Atreya's expression turned serious.

All the respect and warmth she received from her seniors flashed in her mind for a second. She couldn't perform well in ODIs yet they backed her up and gave her chance to perform in the ongoing T20 series. Then why does her sister say this kind of thing about them all the time?

"Di amar mone hoyna they are so bad as you think,"Atreya said.

"Ki? Baby you have no idea what kind of evils they are,"Anshika said.

"Well, I guess I will get to see that shade of theirs. But I haven't yet."

"That's because they're planning to do greater harm to you."

"They aren't like that, Di."

"Now you will teach me?"Anshika yelled at her and stood up while adding,"I am your elder sister, I am your senior. I have much more experience and knowledge than you."

Atreya stared at her and said,"you know what Di? I don't know why, now that I have got to know my seniors, I find them so much different from you. Different in a positive way. And why do I feel that I have been thinking wrong about them for so many years just because of you?"

Anshika gave a tight slap to her and said,"shut up! When Mom and Dad used to go outside, I have been around you. I have taken care of you. I raised you. And today you're praising my enemies!"

"Di, you used to say that they plans and plots against the player they doesn't like. But I have been with them for more than a month now, and am sorry to say I never found them planning or plotting against me. Shinjhini misbehaves many a times yet they handle it calmly. They never demeans us or demotivates us,"Atreya said while holding her cheek, while tears formed in her eyes.

"Have you gone blind Atreya? Just because they have guven you chances to take up the position of vice captain doesn't means they favours you. I was a Captain once, that Kharbanda snatched that away from me along with Rishabh. You know everything right! Then how come you support her or her team?"

"Because it's my team too! I am a part of that team. I am a Cricketer, Di. I am not a politician that I will search around for politics in my team. My job is to give my best everytime. I have already misbehaved a lot with them, but they have given me love and proper guidance. My performance with yorkers have improved so much just because of Captain, and you're telling me that she is evil, that she snatched your position? Di! She was and is the most deserving Captain among all of us, and thousand times better than you as a Captain. That's the reason she got the position. She didn't need to snatch it,"Atreya said and earned another slap from Anshika, followed by two others.

She was about to strike her again when Sonarika stopped her and pushed her away hardly, saying,"are you out of your mind again? How much mentally retarded can you be? Why are you beating her like this?"