🇮🇳CHAPTER TWENTY~

It has been a week or two since the girls were back to India, their team's picture, their individual pictures, their pictures with the Men's team, with their coaches and from the Asia Cup tournament, were viral everywhere, in the newspapers, the magazines, on social medias, etc. The Tournament was like a claim to fame for them.

In between, the entire team had got an advertisement contract from a new sports drink brand called Revive X. The brand was new, so were the girls to the sports world. Hence, they wanted to create a long time professional relation with the ladies, and it would also be marked as their advertisment debut, that too as a team.

The shoot was due in two days and the girls were supposed to be at Mumbai for the shoot. Everyone was at their respective homes, hence they had to travel up to Mumbai for the purpose. In the meantime a WhatsApp group has been created by them named as WOMEN IN BLUE, and all of them would discuss hell lots of things there on a daily basis, except Anshika who had kept the group on mute.

Drishti came to her room and lied down on her bed. Their relatives and acquaintances had been coming to their Delhi house to meet her since the day she had returned home. So was the case with the other players as well. Opening their WhatsApp group she found the girls talking about when they will be able to purchase new flats at Mumbai.

Drishti:- Very soon guys, am sure. Inshallah girls will earn well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trishani:- Shalini ka toh already ghar hain waha. Lucky lady.

Shalini:- Haan toh tumlog bhi le hi loge jaldi. Kaptan ne kaha na abhi, Inshallah girls will earn well 😂😂

Antara:- Mujhe ek idea aaya hain. Beachwaali side pe ghar lenge sab haan?

Drishti:- Aur jab thoda aur kamayenge tab ek common flat lenge, sab milkar. A penthouse type. Voh humlogon ka Clubhouse hoga.

Shehnaaz:- This is awesome idea.

Richa:- Kaptan aur uski ideas A+ grade ka hota hain.

Sonarika:- Hey guys, kya baatein chal raha hain yaha? Oh, naaye ghar lene ka? Niceeeeeee! Mujhe bhi leni hain.

Zeba:- Accha Mumbai kabtak pauch rahe ho saare?

The girls went on chatting when Drishti's phone pinged with few back to back Instagram notifications and she opened her Insta profile to find the notification:- rishabpant started following you.

She chuckled and followed him back as she just used to follow Mahi Bhai, Virat, Rohit and few others, but hadn't followed him yet. She sat up immediately while scrolling through the notification bar to find that he had liked few of her pics, when a notification of a comment on one of her old post popped up on her screen. She clicked it open to find that he had commented on one of her college days post.

 She clicked it open to find that he had commented on one of her college days post