🇮🇳CHAPTER FIFTY THREE~

Classic cool songs were being played at the Sports Management Institution on the route leading to the Mithali Raj Cricket Academy

Classic cool songs were being played at the Sports Management Institution on the route leading to the Mithali Raj Cricket Academy. A bus stopped in front of it and a girl of twenty four jumped out of it and started walking through the road when "Excuses by AP Dhillon" got played on.

The girl tied up her hair into a messy bun. Tucking her loose Levis T-shirt inside her ripped jeans, she took an U-turn while humming the song. Few boys were playing, and their ball bounced towards her. She caught it at once and smirked at them before throwing the ball and hitting off their stumps at once.

"Whoah!"the boys exclaimed while she walked ahead in a rowdy way, leaving them behind. Removing her blue sunglasses she stared at the Cricket Academy of her dreams which was located at a few yards distance from her.

Few girls were scattered around the Mithali Raj Cricket Academy while little girls from six years old to teenagers were practicing on the fields surrounding the academy, within it's huge premises

"This place is a temple for Women Cricketers. This is the place which shaped up the best Women Cricket Team of the world,"Survi Srivastav, a left handed batter of the U-19 Cricket Team said to another girl.

"My Di faced quite many politics in this place! This is no temple,"came a voice from behind and the girls turned back to find a stylish girl walking up to them.

"Atreya Mukherjee! Sister of Anshika Mukherjee,"the other girl whispered to Survi.

"But as far as everyone know, your sister was an arrogant unprofessional player,"Survi said.

"Oh really? Says someone who couldn't score well in the semi finals of U-19 World Cup,"Atreya said.

"Scoring well in finals doesn't make someone a great player. Being consistent makes them so,"Shinjhini's voice echoed around the corridor.

"Shinjhini Banerjee haan? So called allrounder!"Atreya said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah whatever! Give me side, bugheads. I don't have time to waste talking with you people. I have to get selected in the senior team. Excuse me!"Shinjhini said before walking ahead of them.