🇮🇳CHAPTER TWENTY TWO~

Ishan dropped Sonarika in front of her hotel and she walked towards the entrance gate when the headlights of a white car standing nearby, flashed. Covering her eyes a bit she took a proper look at the people sitting inside as the car was driven towards her and it came and stopped beside her.

"Areh tumlog!"Sonarika exclaimed happily on seeing Drishti, Trishani and Richa as the left side windows of the car was pulled down.

"Haan, night drive pe jaa rahe hain, chal,"Drishti said from the driving seat.

"Shalini nahi aayi? Aur Kharbanda! Yeh car kaha se mila tujhe? Aur...licence toh hain na tere paas?"Sonarika asked raising a brow.

"Nahi uska koi family occasion tha raat ko. Aur baaki ladkiyan laut gaye hain. And I am a licensed driver. Aur yeh car na apne Amritsar ki mohalle waale ek bhai ka hain. Banda yahi Mumbai mein reheta hain, toh udhaar le liya car ek raat ke liye,"Drishti said and chuckled.

"Ibb andar aaja Gill, humlogan ka flights toh kal dopahar ko hain. Aaj raat ko Mumbai darshan karenge maze mah,"Richa said while opening the door for Sonarika, who sat inside the car at once while saying,"toh phir der kis baat ki? Chalo!"

"Okayyyy! Abb hoga maut ka khel,"Drishti said while driving off the car speedily and the girls frowned.

"Aye! Mujhe apni jaan pyaari hain. Zinda lautna hain ghar mujhe,"Trishani said while Drishti took a U turn and said,"haan haan mereko bhi nahi marna World Cup se pehele."

"Uske baad marr javegi kya Kaptan?"Richa asked making her from while Trishani and Sonarika laughed.

"Vaise tera get together kaisa raha Sona?"Trisha asked.

"Quite exciting! Their group is so wow,"Sonarika said and told them everything that happened at Hardik's place.

"Their group is wow, and our group is meow or what?"Drishti asked and Richa and Trishani also sided with her.

"Areh nahi re. Apna group to double wow hain,"Sonarika said.

"Vaise you said ki Rahul was there as well. Tohhhhhh.....kuch huya tum dono ka?"Trishani asked.

"What? Kya matlab kuch huya hum dono ka? Matlab kuch bhi,"Sonarika said.

The girls chuckled and Drishti drove through the highway while saying,"raat ki Mumbai ka maza lo yaaron,"and Sonarika immediately asked Trishani to captured a video of the road by giving her phone to her as she was in the front. She then took it and uploaded the video in her Instagram handle, with slow effect, and likes and comments started pouring in immediately.

 She then took it and uploaded the video in her Instagram handle, with slow effect, and likes and comments started pouring in immediately