Chapter 3:

Lauren's POV:
She gave me a weak smile and sat down next to me.

"I'm April, but you can call me Aj." She smiled sticking her hand out. I gladly took it.

"I'm L-Lauren." I sniffled. She smiled and wiped the tears off my face.

"Do you want to go back to my hotel room and we can maybe hang out and talk?" She asked. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Really? You want to hang out with someone like me?" I asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" She asked standing up. She looked down at me and stuck her hand out for me. I took it and she pulled me up. Aj smiled before pushing her floor level and we waited for the doors to open. Once they opened, she grabbed my arm and pulled me along. She grabbed a card out of her back pocket and opened the door.

"Go on." She chuckled as I stood there. I smiled and walked in. I walked over to the couch and sat down with my back against the arm of the couch and pulled my legs to my chest. Aj skipped in and sat down across from me in the same position as I was.

"So, Lauren, what are you doing here?" She asked smiling.

"Well my dad, well Dean Ambrose, is here so I came to see him." I smiled weakly.

"Oh. Where's your mom?" She smiled.

"Um." I sniffled.

"She's d-dead." I stuttered letting a few tears escape. She gasped.

"Oh my god Lauren, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Please don't cry. Come here." She said with a frown. She opened her arms up and I jumped in her arms and just let it all out. I cried on her shoulder.

All of the built up anger and sadness just came out. I felt like I could really trust Aj. I felt like she was the one to help me and that she wouldn't judge me. I felt like she would be that missing piece that I needed when my mom died. Sure my aunt is nice and I love her, but she was always working or was always hanging out with her boyfriend. I feel like if anyone was to ever come close to being like my mom, it was Aj. Of course my mom is irreplaceable, but Aj's pretty close to it.
I felt like I could tell her anything without her telling me I was crazy or telling me that it was stupid. I felt like I actually had someone in my life now.

She rubbed my back while trying to calm me down. I pulled away and smiled.

"How about we get to know each other better?" She smiled. I nodded.

"I would like that." I smiled back.

"Ok. I'll go first. Um my names Aj. I'm 24. My birthdays on March 19. I'm from Union City, New Jersey. Um I love comics and books. I'm like a major geek and can be weird. My favorite food is pizza and cookie cake. And my mom died when I was 13." She smiled sadly.

"I'm so sorry." I said looking at her with sadness.

"Oh, and I have a boyfriend. His names Dolph, Dolph Ziggler. Oh, also I really only have a few friends, I was bullied when I was a kid and I don't really like anyone in the company besides a few people like Trinity, Dolph, and Bayley. Oh and I kind of talk to Roman, but that's sometimes. Oh and Paige! Yes Paige she's probably my best friend, no wait it's a tie between her and Bayley. Yeah." She smiled. I sighed.

"Ok, well I'm Lauren. Um I'm 14 and from Cincinnati, Ohio. My birthdays on October 31. I don't have a boyfriend or friends. Um my mom died six months ago in a car crash. My mom and dad dated until one night they 'did it' and he left her high and dry. Nine months later I was born. My dad never knew about me until today, my aunt is going to Australia for work and I'm supposed to be at a lacrosse camp but I snuck off to meet my dad. He doesn't really know that my mom died, your the only one that really knows. Um I got in a fight with my dad and he basically told me he didn't want me here and that he didn't care about me. I got upset and left. Um my favorite food is pizza and cheesecake. I also love comics and books. I'm a nerd and weird, but I like being different." I finished. She looked at me stunned.