Chapter 10:

Lauren's POV:

We have been sitting in my bed just laughing and telling each other stupid stories.

"Um, Jo, where's your mom?" I asked her. I looked up and saw her looking at the wall. She turned her head back and stared at me.

"Well, she left me at the age of 9. My mom and dad had broken up when I was I think 7, they weren't even married. Anyways my dad left us and went with WWE when I was 7. My mom was amazing the first year and a half. She loved me to death and would always put me first." Joelle spoke in a shaky breath.

"Well then all of a sudden one day she just came home and blew up. She had been depressed for god knows why and just took it out on me. My mom had changed and I don't know why. After that she was always wanting to go out and party with her friends and boyfriends. She was the exact definition of a whore." Jo Jo said chuckling at the end.

"She told me that I was a mistake and that I ruined her life. She told me that if it weren't for me, her and my dad would have never broken up. She told me that I was a worthless piece of shit and I didn't do anything but sit around on my fat ass." Joelle explained sniffling a bit.

"My mom told me that she wished I was never born. She said that she wished that she could go back in time and make sure that she didn't succeed in making the worst mistake that she ever made; when she got pregnant with me." Joelle finished explaining before she burst into tears. I quickly pulled her into a hug. I rubbed her back for a few minutes before pulling back.

"Hey, hey, hey. Sh, sh. It's okay. Hey look at me. Look at me." I told her calmly. She slowly looked up with her big blue eyes.

"You aren't any of those things. Your an amazing person, caring friend, and the fucking best sister I could ever ask for." I reassured her with a smile. Joelle nodded.

"Omg, I have an idea. Follow me." I smirked. Joelle gave me a scared look.

"Should I be worried?" Jo Jo asked wiping under her eyes.

"No." I chuckled walking towards the door.

"Wait, I can't go out there like this. Then they'll ask why I was crying." Joelle said.

"I got you girl. Follow me." I said leading her into the bathroom. I took out my concealer and put it under her eyes so they weren't puffy. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Damn girl. You are good." She smirked analyzing her makeup.

"Yeah I want to be a cosmetologist." I smiled at her. She looked at me with a 'what the hell' look.

"What?" I laughed.

"You said you wanted to be a singer, a lacrosse player, and now a cosmetologist. Geez girl make up your damn mind." Joelle laughed. I just shook my head laughing at her. I hooked arms with Jo Jo before we skipped out of the room.

I pulled her along with me until we were in the living room where Dad and Roman were. I skipped over and sat on the recliner. Joelle came and plopped down next to me.

"Watch." I whispered to Jo. She just nodded her head confused.

"Hey daddy?" I asked sweetly. He looked my way with worry in his eyes.

"What did you do now?" My dad asked with no emotion.

"I was wondering if you like Roman." I asked smiling at him. Roman looked at me and Joelle confused.

"Obviously. He's like a brother to me." Dad said in a duh tone.

"Right... And Uncle Ro do you like dad?" I asked him. He looked at Dean with a questioning look and my dad just shrugged.