Chapter 35:

Lauren's POV:

I woke up in my hotel room bed. I sat up rubbing my head cause I had a major headache. I guess it's from all of the crying I did. I looked around confused.

No one was here with me. I could have swore that Nikki and My Dad were in here with me last night. As a matter of fact, I KNEW they were in here last night, but where are they now?

I climbed out of bed cautiously before slipping on my Ugg boots. I walked towards the door and turned the doorknob before completely opening it.

I walked out to see no one in the living room or kitchen. I raised my eyebrows before walking towards my Dad's bedroom. He wasn't in there as I checked the bathroom too.

I started to become concerned but then an idea came to me. A brilliant idea. An idea that was so smart, I was surprised that I thought of it. I smirked before running into my bedroom.

I slid across the floor to my suitcase before pulling out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I quickly ran into the bathroom before brushing my teeth. Then I washed my face before applying some make up.

I put on light brown eyeshadow followed by some mascara and lipgloss. I fixed my hair up so it looked like a bow. I thought it was adorable.

Anyways, I quickly walked to my bag and pulled out a pair of light jeans and a black short sleeve v neck. I threw on my white converse and grabbed my phone before running out the door.

I grabbed a hotel key off the counter before sprinting out of the suite. I locked the door before running down the hall and towards the elevators. Once the doors opened I realized Aj and Morgan were in there.

I ran towards the exit for the steps before they could notice me. I walked down the steps and into the lobby. I saw Roman, Brie, and Joelle walking towards the stair doors.

I quickly ducked my head down and ran out the door. I then spotted Kacey, Dolph, and Mike in the parking lot walking towards the hotel entrance. I ran away quickly ducking behind a car.

I waited for a minute before proceeding out of the parking lot.  We were still in Cincinnati, so I knew where I was going. I practically memorized these streets like the back of my hand.

I walked down the sidewalks just thinking. My head was racing with different ideas.

You know the saying if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Well if no one was gonna look for my Mom, then I'd do it myself.

Dean's POV:

I was sat at a Dunkin Donuts across the street from our hotel. I was just trying to process everything that's happened. Bryan really messed with Lauren's head.

He really got in there and screwed it up. She really believes that her Mom's alive. It's impossible. They found her body and had a funeral. I think.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they didn't find HER body. Maybe they found someone else's body. Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Sarah is dead and is never coming back.

See what I mean? I have millions of thoughts in my head that I can't seem to get out. Uh.

I looked over top of my coffee cup to see Nikki had just walked in. She placed her sunglasses on her head before walking up to the cashier. I saw her order something before handing the man money.

He gave her a cup of coffee as she thanked him. Nikki looked around for a table and spotted me. I smiled lightly at her but she just rolled her eyes. I raised my eyebrows. She still hasn't forgiven me.

Nikki walked over to another table and sat down. I quickly stood up and walked over to her. I sat down in the booth in front of her before she looked up at me.