Chapter 9:

(In the video, Alexa is Lauren.)

Aj's POV:

I frowned. Lauren sat there with tears streaming her face. I turned and saw everyone else had the same expression on their faces; shock and sorrow.

"Lauren do you know who I am?" I asked turning back to her. She stared intensely at me before shaking her head.

"No." Lauren breathed out a shaky breath.

"What about her? Or her?" I asked her pointing to Morgan and Joelle. Lauren looked at them and shook her head.

"No. Am I supposed to?" Lauren asked me confused, but I ignored the last part.

"What about him?" I pointed to Mike this time which caused her to smile.

"Yeah. That's Michael, well Mike." Lauren smiled at him and his mouth was open a little.

"Y-you remember me?" Mike asked slowly. She nodded and he smiled big.

"Do you remember him?" I asked her pointing to Dolph. She shook her head no.

"Wait, yeah no. I don't know him." Lauren said sadly.

"What about him?" I asked pointing to Dean. He got up and walked over a little closer while smiling.

"That's Dean Ambrose." Lauren said shaking her head. Dean's smile dropped.

"Do you know anything else about him?" I asked her with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah he's the douche that left my mom and me. He's my pathetic excuse of a father." Lauren snapped with disgust rolling off each and every word.

"W-what?" Dean asked with sadness and regret written all over his face.

"Can someone get my mom so I can leave? I don't want to be here anymore." Lauren shook her head with fear in her eyes. Why was she so scared of hospitals?

I looked over at Dean.

"Can I speak to you in the hall?" I asked. He nodded and we walked out. I shut the door and quickly turned to him.

"You have to tell her. I can't it will break her heart." I told him crossing my arms. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"No she already hates me. You do it." Dean told me.

"Yeah but I don't want her to hate me too." I whisper yelled.

Lauren's POV:

I was sitting in the hospital bed with a pounding headache. I just want my mom to come get me so I can leave. I don't know any of these people besides Mike and my Dad.

My Dad and the short girl that was asking me questions are now in the hall. The tall blonde haired girl stood up smirking. The guy with stringy blonde hair glared at her.

"Sit down." He told her through clenched teeth. She shot him a warning look. The girl turned back to me and slowly walked over.

"Oh Lauren. Do you remember me?" She asked me. I shook my head no.

"No. Do you know where my mom is? If so can you tell her to come get me?" I asked her nicely. She just started laughing. What was so funny?

"Sweetheart," She stopped laughing and looked at me smirking, "Your Mom is dead." My smile dropped and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Your lying." I croaked out. I turned to the long haired Samoan dude and the stringy blonde hair dude.

"Please tell me she's lying." I begged them with tears threatening to fall. They just looked away and stared at the ground.