Chapter 8:

Aj's POV:

We have been in the waiting room for over three hours and still nothing. We haven't heard from the doctors at all. Dean was pacing around the room and I was sitting in the chair biting my nails.

"Baby!" My head snapped in the other direction towards the doorway. Summer came running over to Dean in the sluttiest outfit ever. He looked up and she jumped into his arms.

"What's wrong with Lucy?" Summer asked pulling away. I clenched my fists.

"Her names Lauren." I told her through clenched teeth. Her head snapped in my direction and she looked me up and down in disgust.

"Why is she here?" Summer asked in her whiny little screechy voice.

"Oh maybe because I've been taking care of HIS daughter for him." I said sarcastically before shrugging.

"Please, the girl only wants attention." She rolled her eyes. I jumped to my feet.

"Shut the hell up." I growled at her.

"Aj shut the fuck up and sit back down." Dean said to me rudely. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Why the hell are you even here?!? You haven't paid the least bit of attention to Lauren, yet now that she's hurt you want to pretend to be there? Your pathetic." I yelled crossing my arms. The door burst open and Dolph, Morgan, and Mike came in. They all had worried looks on their faces.

"Where is she? Is she ok?" Dolph asked coming over and hugging me.

"How the hell do you even know my daughter?" Dean snapped at Dolph. Dolph turned and looked at him before he bursted out laughing.

"Why. Is. He. Here." He said in between laughs. I shrugged.

"Buddy, she doesn't even call you dad anymore. Therefore, she doesn't like you. You have treated her like shit just to be with that pile of slutty shit." Dolph said shaking his head.

"She does to call me dad!" Dean yelled. He turned to me and I shook my head no. His eyes widened and he froze. Dean sat down in the chair staring into space.

Roman came in with Joelle and she came and sat next to Morgan.

"How is she?" Joelle asked with concern in her eyes.

"They haven't said yet." I told her shrugging.

"Joelle get over here and sit. I don't want you near them." Roman said sternly glaring at us. I scoffed and Joelle crossed her arms not moving.

"Really? Joelle, now." He said more sternly. She shook her head no.

"Joelle I swear if you don't get over here now you can't play in your next lacrosse game." Roman said smirking and crossing his arms. Joelle clenched her fists before she jumped out of her seat.

"Your just like mom! You don't care about me! I have two parents who don't even WANT ME!" She screamed before storming over to the door and slamming it shut. Roman stared at the door in shock.

"You really screwed up big time." Dolph laughed crossing his arms. I shook my head at Roman.

"I'm the best dad around." Dolph said cockily. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"He is actually." Mike said smiling.

"True. He really is the best." Morgan smiled.

"Aw, I love you guys too." Dolph smiled hugging them. We laughed, well except for Summer, Dean, and Roman.

"My dad was the best." Summer piped up.

"Yeah looks like he did a good job at raising a hooker." I smiled sarcastically. She gasped and slapped me across the face. I turned around with my crazy eyes and slapped her back. Dolph pulled me away and whispered in my ear.