Chapter 51:

Lauren's POV:

I laid on my bed as tears continuously fell from my eyes. I started wheezing for air as sobs left my mouth. I violently coughed trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"Lauren!" Dad barged through the room coming to my aid. He patted my back as I coughed. I finally stopped and sighed in relief.

"Lauren what's wrong?" Dad asked resting his hand on my knee. I shut my eyes as I felt the tears coming again. Thoughts starting rushing through my head once again.

"He's gonna come get me." I croaked out squeezing my eyes shut even tighter.

"Who?"

"B-Bryan. He's gonna come get me, but this time he's gonna kill me." I sobbed out opening my eyes to meet his.

"Lauren that bastard is in jail. He's not gonna come ANYWHERE near you as long as you have Me, Roman, Dolph, any of us, you'll be fine. I promise." He whispered kissing my forehead.

I nodded and hugged him tight never wanting to let go.

"I'm so happy I found you, Dad. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't." I smiled into his chest before pulling away.

"I'm glad you found me too, Laur. Now get some sleep. I know your tired especially since you watched Bailey for us."

"By the way, thank you. Your mother really needed a night away from Bailey. So thank you." I nodded with a tight lipped smile.

"Yeah. Of course. No problem. I love watching Bailey."

"Love you, Lauren. See you tomorrow morning." Dad got up and walked towards the door.

"So, Dad how was your daaaatttee?" I sung out causing him to turn around with a chuckle.

"I don't kiss and tell."

"Ooohhh so you kissed? Was it a make out, a peck, or full blown out tongue to tongue?" I teased.

"Goodnight, Lauren." Dad sung walking out of the room causing me to laugh. After a few minutes of laughing I sighed realizing I was alone.

I REALLY hate being alone. I've come to really hate it. I didn't really care in the past cause I was alone all the time. But ever since I've had important people come into my life, I absolutely find it to be horrible.

I laid there staring at the ceiling just like I had been doing earlier. Maybe I should go to sleep and just relax my mind for a while.

I pulled the black comforter over my chest and cuddled into it.

What if he comes back? What if Dad and Mom fight and then I get split from them? What if I lose Bailey? What if I lose Mom all over again? Or what if I lose Dad again?

No, I wouldn't lose Dad or Mom. I couldn't. It's impossible. Who would even remotely think about hurting THE Dean Ambrose or his girlfriend?

Dean is a fucking psychotic bitch. Yes, he's my father and I love him, but he is crazy. Very crazy.

But who's to say I won't lose Bailey? If Mom and Dad keep going out on dates and I watch her, what if Bryan comes and takes her? What if Bryan kills me to get Bailey?

Knowing I wouldn't fall asleep on my own right now, I let out an annoyed growl and threw the blankets off me.

I wrapped a grey throw blanket around my shoulders before proceeding out the door. I stopped to think who I could sleep with.

Not Roman. Not Dolph. I would say Mike, but Dad would have a fit. So, not Mike. Joelle's probably still with her cousin or whatever.

Not Dad cause he's probably with Mom. So both of them are out the window. The only person left was Bailey, but she's in her crib. Her crib is in Dad's room where him and Mum are sleeping.

Mom probably won't let me take her, so I'll sneak her. I ran down the hall quietly towards Dad's room. I cracked open the door to see no one in bed.

The bathroom light was on with the shower running. Okay, gross. Mom and Dad in a shower together. Oh my gosh that's disgusting. Poor Bailey.

Bailey!

I yelled in my head running to her crib. She laid there staring at the ceiling while punching the mattress giggling. I chuckled causing her to see me.

A big smile appeared on her face causing me to melt in my spot. She's so adorable. Bailey started to babble and kick her little feet.

"Hey baby. Let's go sleep in my room tonight." I smiled before picking her up causing her to let out a cute giggle. I giggled before cradling her in my arms.

I quickly sped walked out the door and back to my room. I cracked the door before placing her in the big bed. I laid next to her and pulled the blankets over us.

Bailey laid on her side facing me giggling while I did the same. I kissed her button nose before smiling at her.

"Love you Bails. Now let's sleep, okay?" I asked as she placed her thumb in her mouth. I smiled before I wrapped my arm around her bringing her closer.

I heard the door burst open behind me causing me to shut my eyes tightly.

"Sarah I found her. She's with Lauren." I heard Dads voice. He honestly is the worst at whispering.

"Oh, thank god. Oh my god they look so cute together." I heard Mom gush from behind me.

"I love you." Mum whispered kissing both our foreheads before I heard the door close again.

I squeezed Bailey in my arms as I slowly fell asleep along with her.

Please comment and vote.

-Peyton ❄️