Chapter 29:

Lauren's POV:

"Lauren. Oh sweet, sweet Lauren. Time to play." Bryan smirked coming towards me. I backed away in fear until I couldn't go anymore.

"Please don't hurt me." I pleaded with tears rapidly falling. He just smirked at me.

"Sweetie if I wanted to hurt you, I would have already. I'm just gonna have some fun with you." Bryan laughed twisting a piece of my hair around in his fingers. I flinched in disgust.

"Now be a good girl for your Daddy." Bryan chuckled evilly.

"Your not my Dad. Never will you be my Dad. I already have a great father." I growled finally staring into his eyes.

"Now I was there when he wasn't. So I should get some credit." Bryan chuckled.

"Oh so raping me is being there for me?!? You've only met me once." I scoffed. He took me and bent me backwards so my back was on his knee.

"DONT you EVER disrespect me again!" He growled lowly at me. I had a sudden wave of fear come over my face.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I heard someone scream before they hit Bryan upside the head. Since he was holding me, when he fell, I went down too.

"You. BITCH!" Bryan screamed before he pulled a knife from his pocket. I crawled away in fear before I heard a blood curdling scream. I flinched and hid my head in my hands.

When I peeked open I saw a woman lying there on the floor with blood pouring out of her side. I tried to catch a glimpse of her face, but her long blonde hair was surrounding her face.

"Damn it. See this is what happens when you don't listen." Bryan spoke lowly as he yanked at his hair. He looked at me with a creepy smile. Bryan started to walk towards me with the knife as I backed away in fear, yet again.

"Stay away. Stay away. STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed before I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down to see the knife sticking out of my chest.

I sat up screaming. Once I realized that it was just a dream, I started to breath again. I looked around and saw that I was still in the small, dark room. I started to panic again when the door knob jiggled before it fully opened.

"Ah, your awake. I thought that was you that I heard screaming. Starting with out me dear?" Bryan smirked as he walked in with a plate and a cup.

"No." Was all I managed out. He shook his head before he sat the plate and cup in front of me. There was once again, a hamburger but with popcorn this time. Then there was apple juice in the cup.

"First, I hate hamburgers and popcorn. And, I throw up every time that I drink apple juice." I told him.

"Well to bad sweetheart. That's all your getting." Bryan smiled down at me with the plate and cup. I shook my head.

"I'm not gonna eat or drink it." I stated crossing my arms.

"Fine. Have it your way." He shrugged before throwing the apple juice in my face. It splashed all over me and my dirty clothes that I've had on since yesterday.

"Unappreciative bitch. Just like your momma and daddy. Their both real assholes." Bryan laughed. That lit a fire in me and I jumped to my feet.

"DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!" I screamed before I punched him square in his jaw. He held it in agony before he slapped me across the face. I fell to the floor in pain before he kicked me in the ribs repeatedly.

"AH!" I cried out. I felt him stop kicking me. Once he bent over to grab my hair, I punched him in the eye followed with his nose.

"AH YOU BASTARD!" Bryan screamed before he stood backup. I quickly, but cautiously got to my feet. I kicked his knee and he fell over only to hit his head on the sink.