Chapter 18:

Lauren's POV:

We walked into the store and I grabbed what I needed before we walked to the register. Aj paid and then we left. She got into the drivers side and I got into the passengers side.

We finally pulled up to the hotel and quickly ran inside because it was thunderstorming. Aj and me got on the elevator before pushing our floor level buttons.

We got to Aj's floor level and she turned to me with a smile.

"I love you Lauren. Please be careful." Aj smiled pulling me into a hug.

"When are you leaving?" I asked her. She pulled away quickly.

"Saturday morning." I nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow. And thank you for taking me." I smiled. Aj nodded before getting off the elevator. Soon the doors closed and it took me up to my floor.

I quickly ran to our hotel suite carrying my bag. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I turned the knob and it was surprisingly open. I shrugged before locking it behind me.

I walked into our bedroom and saw that Joelle was asleep. I placed the bag down and quickly ran into the bathroom. I turned the shower on before stripping out of clothes.

I stepped into the shower and I started to rinse my hair. I put the shampoo in before rinsing that out and then I put the conditioner in. Right before I could rinse it out, there was a knock on the door.

I groaned stepping out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me before walking out and opening the door. There stood the one and only, Mike.

"OMG! MIKE!" I squealed jumping into his arms. He hugged back squeezing me tight. Mike stepped into the room and shut the door behind him with his foot while still carrying me.

"Gosh I missed you." He mumbled into my neck.

"I missed you more." I smiled pulling back. He smashed his lips to mine before placing me on my feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling at his hair a bit. Mike held my towel up for me and licked my lips begging for entrance.

I of course let him in and his tongue explored my mouth. Just as it started to get good, the door opens.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" We quickly pulled away and my dad was standing there. He was shaking with rage. Realization quickly hit me and I slapped Mike across the face.

"What the hell was that for?" Mike asked holding his cheek.

"Oh please. Like I didn't see the pictures of you and Lexi on Instagram earlier. You know the ones where you two were making out." I said to him clenching my fist. My other hand was holding my towel up.

"I can explain." Mike told me with a sympathetic look.

"Oh I'm sure you can." I said back sarcastically.

"Why the hell are you naked and making out with him?" My dad asked me through clenched teeth.

"I was in the shower when someone knocked on the door. I went to answer it and one thing lead to another." I shrugged with no emotion.

"Why the hell are you even here with my daughter this late at night?" My dad asked turning to Mike.

"I came to see her since I haven't seen her since she left a few months ago." Mike explained nervously.

"Lauren we went through this. You know the rules." My dad said strictly pointing at me.

"You do know that I'm not a virgin, right?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.