Chapter 43:

Lauren's POV:

After our little hugging session, we all sat on the couch. I sat next to Mom with my head rested on her shoulder as Dad sat on the couch across from us.

"Lauren, me and your father were talking and we've decided that-" Mom started.

"Wait, why do you get to tell her? I want to." Dad said crossing his arms.

"Jonathan stop being so childish god damn it." My Mom growled out.

"Childish? Fucking childish? Please, if anyone's being childish here, it's you." Dad scoffed. Moms mouth dropped a bit.

"Oh shut the hell up jackass."

"Bitch."

"Dick."

"Whore."

"Prick."

"Cocksucker." This one caused Mom's jaw to drop in shock.

"Lauren we've decided that you and Sarah will be staying on the road with me. That way you can have both parents. We're going to try and get along for the sake of you." Dad smiled.

I smiled back lightly and turned to see Mom's nose was scrunching up. Oh no. All hells about to break loose. Whenever she scrunches her nose, clenches her fists, or eyes get wide, she's pissed and about to haul off on your ass.

"YOU BASTARD! I WAS GONNA TELL HER! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME SUCH A HORRIBLE THING! I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Mom cried out before walking into the bedroom and slamming the door.

"I- I didn't mean to make her fucking cry." Dad stuttered in a low voice. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Dad she's pregnant. She's hormonal, so you have to be careful with what you say and do around her." I explained standing to my feet.

"Wait, earlier you said 'two-toned man'. Did you mean Scumbag Fucking Rollins?" Dad snapped. I nodded.

"Yes. I ended up in his hotel room last night. I slept in his room while he slept with his gorgeous son. I never even knew he had a son." I explained.

"Yeah well your never allowed around Seth nor his 'gorgeous son'. I'd rather you be with Mike than Jack." Dad said with a sigh.

"So your saying I can date Mike?" I asked with hope.

"Hell no. Once again, your not allowed to date till your eighty seven."

"But by then I'll be all wrinkly. No one will want me." I whined.

"Exactly." Dad smirked. I rolled my eyes before walking towards Mom/Nikki/My room.

"Love you too Laur!" My Dad called after me.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off dismissively before opening the bedroom door. I peeked my head in before proceeding through.

Mom was sat on the bed holding something in her hands. She had tears streaming her face as her hands shook. I pulled a confused look before speaking.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked closing the door behind me. She looked up at me as her watery green eyes met mine.

"You took it off." She croaked out. I raised my eyebrows.

"Took what o-" Before I could even finish my sentence, she angrily threw something landing at my feet. I slowly looked down and my jaw dropped.

I toke it off? When did I- OMG. I took it off after I smashed the picture of us. She must be really upset that I took it off. I practically worshipped this little thing.