Chapter 19:

Lauren's POV:

I was peacefully sleeping until I felt someone shake me. I groaned kicking my feet only to kick something.

"Ow! Laur get up." I heard a voice say. The voice belonged to Aj but I just ignored it.

"I got this." I heard someone whisper.

"LAUREN ZAC EFRON'S WALKING AROUND SHIRTLESS OUTSIDE!" That made me jump off the bed quickly.

"What? Where?" I asked only to see Aj, Kacey, and Morgan standing there laughing.

"Bitch. I'm so gonna get you back." I groaned falling face first on to the bed.

"Uh, uh. Lauren get up! You have breakfast with Nikki and your Dad remember?" Aj asked.

"Oh yeah. Wait you came here to remind?" I asked her with a big smile.

"Of course. I wanted to make sure that your father actually went." Aj said making me laugh.

"Thank you." I smiled before hugging her tight. She really does care about me.

"Let me get dressed and then I'll be out." I said before walking into mine and Joelle's attached bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then applied mascara, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and some simple lip gloss.

I walked back into the bedroom to see Joelle sitting on the bed staring at the wall across from her.

"Jo Jo what's wrong?" I asked lifting my suitcase up before placing it on the bed.

"Four hours. FOUR HOURS WITH THAT RUDE, SLUTTY PIECE OF SHIT!" Joelle exploded. I looked at her confused.

"Who?" I asked clearly oblivious to the situation.

"My tutor, Trina. The only thing she does is either flirt with my Dad or Jake, her other student. I don't even learn anything. As soon as my dad leaves she starts being all snobby and makes rude remarks." Joelle explained pushing her hair out of her face in an aggravated way.

"I'm sorry." I said before putting on my white Victoria Secrets push up bra and my matching white boy short underwear. I then threw on my black crop top with my pineapple print skirt. I quickly put on a pair of black heels.

"It's okay. I love your outfit. It's so cute! Where are you going?" Joelle asked.

"I have breakfast with Nikki and my Dad. We're going to be traveling together now cause of Aj leaving." I shrugged.

"I've heard. At least Me, You, Morgan, and Kacey will be together. We can have sleepovers every night. Plus with Brie and My Dad plus Nikki being with you guys, we'll be close. Speaking of Kacey, where is she?" Joelle asked me with raised eyebrows.

"I think she's with Morgs. They kind of became besties the first time they met." I shrugged.

"Oh and are you going to be at Aj's baby shower this Sunday?" Jo asked. My eyes widened.

"Shit. My Dad isn't going to want to go." I groaned.

"Same. My Dad doesn't want to go either. He already told me." Jo Jo sighed.

"Maybe, Nikki and Brie can take us?" I asked with a shrug.

"That's a great idea! Your so smart." Joelle squealed hugging me.

"Don't say anything, it will only boost her cockiness even more." Kacey said walking into the room.

"Asswipe." I mumbled pushing her. She laughed and so did I.

"So Lauren listen, Morgan is going to be staying with Aj for the next few months, so she invited me to come with her. I know that we promised to stay with each other, and we will but I want to g-" Kacey started to babble on causing me to laugh a little.