Chapter 22:

Lauren's POV:

I sat there crying until I heard the door open. In came Nikki and Kacey. They looked at me with a sympathetic look.

"Aw Loo." Kacey said walking over to me. She sat down next to me and opened her arms up. I leaned into her and cried on her chest.

"Lauren." Nikki said sitting on the other side. I pulled away and cried into Nikki's chest while Kacey hugged me around the waist.

"Hey, it's okay. Joelle and Morgan are screaming at Mike right now. Plus Dolph, Aj, and Your Dad. Their all yelling at him. It's actually really funny." Kacey said.

"Lauren calm down. It's going to be okay." Nikki said while hugging me tightly.

"Can I get a smile?" Kacey asked. Nikki rubbed my back in a soothing way. I shook my head still crying my heart out.

"Lauren Im going to tell you this. Mike; not worth it. I've been with him the past few days and trust me, he's not right for you. He seems okay at first, but then your just begging to get away from him. Mike can be very bossy and rude. He can also be very snappy and has a terrible attitude. Like the worst attitude ever. He's kind of like you." Kacey chuckled but her eyes widened. I looked at her with a 'are you serious' look while Nikki glared.

"Too soon?" She asked.

"You think?" Nikki mumbled.

"Sorry." Kacey mouthed.

"What I was trying to get at was that he's not right for you. I mean sure you guys both share the same personalities and the same interests, but, wait maybe you guys are perfect for each other." Kacey said and I looked at her confused. Kacey's eyes widened again.

"Okay, Kacey?" Nikki asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah?" Kacey asked back with a big smile.

"Just stop talking." Nikki said shaking her head.

"Right. Sorry. I'm gonna go check on them. Lauren, please don't let someone like Mike get to you. You are the strongest person that I have ever met. Don't let anyone, and I mean ANYONE change that." Kacey smiled before she walked out the door.

"What Kacey was trying to say is that, Mike is a jerk. You shouldn't be in here crying your eyes out because of some stringy haired, idiotic, egotistical, selfish, stubborn bitch. You deserve so much better. After what he just said, I would never even talk to him again let alone cry over him." Nikki explained. I nodded.

"Your right. It's just that for once I thought that I might have actually found someone who was going to take me seriously. That I actually found someone that was going to care about me." My voice cracked as I fiddled with my fingers.

"I just thought that for once in my life, I actually might have found someone that would build me up, not break me down." I cried out.

"Omg, Lauren come here." Nikki said pulling me into a hug.

"Your actually going to make me cry." Nikki said as her voice cracked.

"I know that it gets annoying when people say that they know how you feel, when they really don't. But Lauren, I know how you feel." Nikki said. I pulled away from her and gave her a confused look.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nikki smiled up at me with a few tears falling.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Summer was right." She croaked out. I looked at her confused once again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.