Chapter 45:

Lauren's POV:

"Sarah....I'm so sorry. Come here." Dad said before opening his arms for her. She didn't think twice before waddling into his arms. I could hear her sobs as my Dad squeezed her tightly.

"Sarah it's okay. Your gonna be okay. He's in a better place now." Dean whispered in her ear.

"I don't even know why I'm crying. Yeah, I love him and he's my dad. He was there with me through everything but then he and Mom both left me when I needed them most."

"Just because I didn't follow in their fucking foot steps. They were assholes." Mom growled out wiping at her eyes furiously.  

"Sarah, then why are you crying?" Dad asked quietly.

"I don't even know anymore. I'm kind of hungry though. Who wants to get some food?" Mom  smiled brightly looking between us too. I nodded slightly not wanting to really speak. At least not right now.

"Are you positively sure your okay with the whole situation?"

"Yes, Jon. I promise I am absolutely, positively, positive that I am fine. Now let's go get something to eat. I want a burger and fries. Oh and a milkshake!" Mom smiled walking towards the door.

I followed behind her kind of quickly not wanting her to get angry. At least not again. She fucking scared the shit out of me earlier. I didn't really know what was happening, all I know is that I don't EVER want to see that again.

Dad grabbed his beanie and keys before walking out behind us. Mom grabbed Dad's hand before smiling up at him brightly. She waddled as fast as she could to the elevator.

"Come on. I'm fucking hungry!" She laughed pulling him with her. Dad let out a chuckle shaking his head. I crossed my arms following behind them.

I just let my mind wander off. So many things were running through my mind right now. Like what the hell happened to Mom in that basement? How did he fake her death? What the hell happened to my dog?

I was gonna ask Dad but he was to busy flirting with mom right now. Gosh I hope they get together. Not only do they look super cute together, but then we'd all be one big family. I hope they get together. I mean come on their adorable and you know it's true considering it's coming from your child.

"Lauren?!?" I shook my head and looked up when someone snapped their finger in my face.

"Huh?" I asked looking to see Mom and Dad staring at me as they stood on the elevator.

"Are you okay? You seem a little dazed." Dad asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm good. Um where's Shiloh?" I asked with a small smile.

"He's with Nikki right now. We can get him later. Right now we're going to get some food." Dad explained.

"Um, actually I'm not that hungry. I think I'll just go pick Shiloh up and then take him back to the suite." I mumbled brushing my hair out of my face.

"Why? Lauren please come with us." Dad smiled at me.

"Laur is everything okay?" Mom asked me. I nodded my head not looking at her. My stomach started to hurt like hell. I would get sharp pains in random places. It was weird.