Chapter 39:

Nikki's POV:

I crossed my arms as a viscous glare found it's way on to my face. Me and Roman both stare at Sarah and Dean as they watched the door that Lauren had just ran out of.

"Way to go you damn idiot! YOU MADE LAUREN CRY! PROBABLY ISNT THE FIRST TIME!" Sarah screamed at Dean.

"Are you kidding me? I made her cry? YOUR THE ONE THAT KEPT FUCKING BADGERING HER SO SHE WOULD CHOOSE YOU! YOU PRESSURED HER TO THE POINT WHERE SHE STARTED TO CRY!" Dean yelled at Sarah.

"I need to go find her." Sarah said walking towards the door. I looked at Roman and he quickly ran to the door blocking it.

"YOU TWO ARE BOTH THE DAMN IDIOTS! WHO MAKES THEIR FUCKING CHILD CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO LIVE WITH? Do you realize how much stress you put on her? Lauren is only fifteen years old god damnit!" I yelled at the both of them.

"Really? How about your parents Nikki? Didn't they make you choose between the two? You chose your mom correct?" Dean asked with a smirk.

"JONATHAN!" Sarah screamed giving him a disappointed look.

"You just keep adding to the list of reasons why I hate you so damn much. STOP BRINGING UP MY PAST! DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING UP YOURS? HUH? BITCH!" I screamed. Roman shot me a 'calm the hell down' look. I nodded taking deep breaths.

"Listen, both of you upset Lauren. She most likely feels as though you two don't care for her because instead of being responsible adults, you decide to argue over something so damn STUPID."

"So my advice to you two morons, is to give Lauren a little bit of time to cool off. When she comes back, apologize to her and tell her she doesn't have to choose anymore. Let her decide how SHE wants to live. Whether it be with both of you or none of you."

"Whatever she decides is what you do. Period. No arguing between you two. Whether it be because you two don't like each other or because you simply haven't gotten over each other. I don't care because it doesn't effect me."

"But you do need to apologize. Because whether you two would like to admit it or not, YOU two were in the wrong, not Lauren. Sarah you shouldn't have been worried about Jon you should have been worried about Lauren." I finished with a shrug.

"Your right. I'm such a terrible Mom. Gosh how could I be so stupid." Sarah whispered as a tear fell down her cheek. She walked over and sat on the couch as tears fell down her cheeks.

Then there was Jon. He was standing there staring into space like a damn idiot. Roman walked over to me before rolling his eyes.

"There so freakin stupid." He mumbled causing me to chuckle. He walked over to Dean as I went to sit next to Sarah. She looked up at me with her big, watery green eyes.

"I ruined our relationship didn't I?" Sarah asked looking at me.

"Of course not. Sarah do you realize how much the girl missed you? She cried almost every night about you. She went against everyone else's word when we told her you weren't alive."

"Lauren even got a red card for spearing some girl down to the ground in lacrosse. Apparently the girl was talking smack about you, so Lauren took matters into her own hands. Plus she even attacked one of our co-workers from the help of me of course."