Chapter 37:

Lauren's POV:

A single tear ran down my cheek as a dug my head into her shoulder. I pulled away and looked her up and down.

She was wearing the same outfit that she wore the last time I had seen her. Her face had several patches of dirt everywhere. Her bright green eyes standing out as they watered. Her blonde hair fell perfectly behind her back.

"Lauren." My Mom whispered lightly as a tear ran down her cheek. I smiled and nodded as tears fell down my face. She wiped her tears as she smiled with her bright smile.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"Your okay?" She asked as she wiped my tears off my cheeks.

"Now that I have you. I am." I smiled up at her. My Mom chuckled lightly but her smile slowly faded.

"Jonathan." She mumbled with wide eyes. I turned to see my Dad had wide eyes and his mouth was open a bit.

"Sarah." He finally spoke.

"Y-y-your alive." Dad choked.

"Obviously. I'm standing here aren't I?" She sassed.

"Well damn. Still have an attitude towards me. I thought you were dead?" My Dad asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well didn't everyone?" My Mom sassed yet again.

"Yeah I guess so." My Dad grumbled annoyed.

"Your pregnant?" Dad asked with wide eyes.

"No! Are you calling me fat? That is so rude. Your such a jackass." My Mom growled at him while I tried not to laugh.

"No. No I'm not calling you fat, I just well, you have a um, your pretty?" My Dad said scratching at the back of his neck.

"Your an idiot. I'm pregnant stupid. Now can I come in or are you just gonna let a severe pregnant lady stand out here forever?" My Mom asked crossing her arms.

"Well damn aren't you sweet? Hormonal much?" Dad asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at the two before pushing my way in the room. Nikki jumped to her feet.

"Who was at the- holy shit." Nikki said with wide eyes. I turned and saw that my Mom had walked through the door. Her eyes widened.

"Nicole?" My Mom gasped.

"Sarah?" Nikki gasped. They both squealed before running at each other and hugging each other tight. My Dad came back in and sat back down next to Roman.

"Your alive? And pregnant!" Nikki exclaimed pulling away.

"Yeah. This baby should be coming out soon." My Mom smiled rubbing her stomach. Nikki pulled her over to the couch and sat her down before sitting next to her.

"Hey Dad what ever happened with Shiloh?" I asked with raised eyebrows as I sat next to Nikki.

"Oh Joelle's taking care of him. You can get him back later." My Dad said before talking to Roman again. I nodded before turning to My Mom and Nikki.