Chapter 48:

Lauren's POV:

"Would you like to meet your new baby sister?" I smiled even bigger. My face was possibly as bright as it had been for days.

"Sister?" I asked.

"Ye-" Before he could finish his sentence I sprinted out of the room passed him and down the hall. I ignored the pain in my stomach as I looked back and forth for my Moms room.

I finally found it and burst through the door. I smiled as I saw my Mom sitting in bed smiling down at my baby sister. She was breastfeeding her as the nurse fixed the machines hooked up to Mom.

I held my stomach as I walked over to Mom. Nikki came through the door behind me and gasped at the sight. Mom quickly looked up and gave us her  signature smile.

"Hey." Mom whispered.

"Hi Mum." I smiled walking over to her side.

"How was it?" Nikki asked with a slight chuckle.

"Painful, hurtful, and hard but overall it was amazing because I gave birth to this cutie." Mom smiled down at the baby in her arms.

"Aw." Nikki and I said at the same time before we both started to laugh.

"Did you get checked out?" Mom asked becoming serious. I looked back at Nikki before we both burst out laughing.

"What happened? Why are you guys laughing?" Mum asked confused. I turned back towards her.

"The fucking bitch doctor almost made me take a fricking pregnancy test." I breathed out.

"WHAT!!?" I turned around to see Dad in the doorway with wide eyes. Nikki turned to me and snickered.

"I know right. Fucking bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"Your pregnant? Who the fuck did you fuck? I bet it's Mike. I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Dad shouted.

"Who's Mike?" Mom gasped smiling at me.

"I'll tell you later. And I'm not fucking pregnant! I have the stomach flu. I didn't even take the test. I actually flipped out on the doctor." I said as Nikki started to laugh again.

"Thank god. I don't want to go through THAT again." Dad said pointing to Mom. She gasped before growling.

Literally growled. I almost started to laugh but I stopped myself from getting in trouble.

"Shut the fuck up. I couldn't have hurt your hand that bad." Mom shook her head. Dad held his hand up that was wrapped up.

"Whatever. Do you have any idea how painful that was? Your complaining about your hand being squeezed when I had a fricking eight pound baby come out of my vagina." Mom rolled her eyes as did Dad.

"Bitch. And I thought it was just from your hormones." Dad sarcastically smiled at her.

"Shut the hell up and turn around." Mom snapped.

"Why?" Dad raised his eyebrows.

"Because she's done eating and I have to put my boob away. Now turn around so you don't see."

"Why? Not like I haven't seen it before." Dad smirked. He raised his hands up in defense before turning around after Mom gave him a death glare. 

"So what's her name?" I asked as Mom fixed her top and turned my baby sister around.

"Well I decided to name her Bailey May Kate." Mom smiled down at her.

"Damn. I don't have the same last name." I pouted.