Chapter 27:

Dean's POV:

"Dean do you know what this means?!? LAUREN IS IN TROUBLE! SHES IN DANGER! SHE COULD BE DEAD!" Nikki screamed while tears fell.

"SHUT UP! YOU DONT THINK THAT I ALREADY KNOW THAT!" I yelled back at her causing her to flinch. She backed away in fear and I tried to grab her arm but she jerked it away.

"Don't touch me!" Nikki yelled as she backed away more.

"Nikki I'm sorry. It's just I love Lauren so much and I can't even begin to think of what I'd do without her. She's my everything now and. Gosh this is so fucked up." I shook my head running a hand through my hair.

"I know. And I'm really scared for her too. I understand your pain because I have fallen in love with that little girl. Your truly blessed to have her as your daughter. Where could she have gone?" Nikki asked wiping under her eyes.

Shiloh started barking again and he started to tug on Nikki's cape.

"Do you think he knows where Lauren is?" I asked looking at her.

"Maybe. Let's go." Nikki said just as Shiloh ran through the woods. We followed him and I immediately knew where we were headed. I used to take this short cut to get to baseball practice.

We ended up right where I had thought. The park. Then it hit me. This was the park that Lauren had her game at last weekend. Of course she came here.

"Lauren plays lacrosse here. She obviously came here." I explained to Nikki.

"Then where is she?" She asked looking around.

"Does it look like I know?" I snapped yet again.

"Whatever." Nikki mumbled. I opened my mouth to apologize but was interrupted when Shiloh started barking again. We looked and saw he was in the place where Lauren played. Well where her position was.

Me and Nikki both looked at each other before sprinting over to him. I looked down and saw Lauren's phone. I picked it up and tried to turn it on, but I didn't know the password.

"Here give me it." Nikki growled snatching it from my hands.

"Why would you know her password and not m-" I stopped when I saw that Nikki had got in already. She smirked at me before going through her stuff.

"Dean look." Nikki said showing me the screen. I read through and my fists clenched. There were at least ten messages from the same number that she received yesterday.

Ones along the lines of 'I'm coming for you' or 'I've missed you and your mommy'. I growled lowly before I started to pace.

"Why wouldn't she tell me about them? Why wouldn't she tell you about the messages?" I growled pacing. I looked over and saw Nikki had wide eyes.

"OMG no. No, no, no. No he can't be back. I thought he was in jail. OMG no." Nikki said before she started to pull at her hair.

"Nikki what's wrong?" I asked walking up to her. She started to run her hands wildly through her hair and I quickly grabbed her hands down.

"Bryan. I remember Sarah telling me about him one time when we went out for coffee. I had been in town and decided to meet up with her like old times. She had seemed off and when I asked her about it she immediately broke down into tears."

"She said that she met some guy Bryan and he was a complete freak. They went on one date, but he wanted more than that. When Sarah said no, he decided to stalk her. When Sarah was at work, Bryan went to her house and raped somebody. I couldn't understand what she was saying."

"Now that I think about it, it was Lauren. He raped Lauren and went to jail. But now he's back somehow and he has Lauren. I can just feel it." Nikki explained to me and I was shocked.

"Did Sarah ever mention where he worked or where he lived? Anything?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No. And if she did, I wouldn't remember. Right after that we got shitfaced and I couldn't remember half of the shit she said. But I do know, that it's him. This is something he would do. It's right up his alley." Nikki said pointing her finger.

"Well then, let's get to work. We need to find Lauren. Please try to remember anything that could possibly help us find her." I told Nikki and she nodded.

"I can try, but it's hard. This was nearly three years ago." Nikki explained before she started to think.

Lauren's POV:

I slowly started to see something bright. I quickly opened my eyes and saw that I was in some dark room that had nothing but a single light bulb for light.

I looked down and saw that I still had all of my clothes on. Thank god. I stood up slowly and started to examine everything.

There was one chair in the corner with a toilet in the other. Then there was a mattress on the floor that looked as if it belonged in a crib. There was a tiny sink hooked up on the wall by the toilet.

I saw that there was a door and I quickly sprinted to it. I tried to open it but realized it was locked. Shit. I frantically looked around for a way out.

I just wanted to go home. With my Dad. With Nikki. So they could hold me in their arms and tell me everything was okay. They could tell me that I was safe because they had me in their arms.

I felt hot tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't help but collapse on the floor. I was on my knees with my hands on my face while I cried my eyes out. I was just hoping and praying that I could open my eyes and realize that it was all just a dream.

But every time I would open them I would see the same room. That's when it hit me. I was trapped. I was stuck in this room. I was stuck with the guy that has raped me and has stalked my mom. I was stuck in this hell hole.

More and more tears ran down my cheeks and I didn't stop them. Because at the end of the day, I was alone once again.

Please Comment and Vote.

-Peyton 😃