Chapter 16:

Lauren's POV:

Aj led the way to her hotel room and started to put the key in.

"Hurry up!" I squealed and Aj looked at me.

"Calm down child. I'm hurrying!" She chuckled. Once Aj got the door opened I rushed in.

"OMG! Dolph!" I squealed making him look up. He stood up off the couch and opened his arms. I quickly ran over and hugged him tightly around the waist.

"OMG Lauren! How have you been?" He questioned as I pulled away. I nodded.

"I've been doing pretty good. And you? Where are the kids?" I asked jumping up and down. Dolph chuckled before looking behind me.

"Oh that's my close friend Kacey. She's going to be traveling with me." I told him with a big smile.

"Your traveling again?" Dolph asked with a big smile. I nodded my head really quickly.

"Mike's out with a friend right now and Morgan is in the other room." Dolph said pointing to the door down the hall. I nodded before skipping over to the door. I didn't even knock I just barged in.

"MORGAN!" I squealed before jumping on her. She was laying on the bed playing on her phone.

"OMG! LAUREN!" Morgan yelled squeezing me tight around the waist.

"I've missed you so much." She mumbled while hugging me. I slowly pulled back with a smile.

"I've missed you more. Morgan I want you to meet my close friend, Kacey. Kacey this is Morgan." I said. They both introduced themselves before we all sat down on Morgan's bed.

"So, where's Mike?" I asked Morgan with raised eyebrows.

"He's out with Lexi." Morgan said rolling her eyes.

"Who the fuck is Lexi?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"She's his ex girlfriend. The whore cheated on him but is trying to get back with him. Lexi is Eve Torres's daughter." Morgan explained clenching her fist.

"When is he coming back?" I asked with a huge smile.

"In a few hours." Morgan shrugged. I clenched my fist again.

"Your so bipolar." Kacey laughs with Morgan. I gasped and put my hand over my heart.

"I am not." I said crossing my arms.

"Um yes you are Lauren." Morgan chuckled.

"No I'm not." I argued back with clenched teeth.

"Yes you are." Kacey sung making Morgan laugh.

"NO IM NOT!" I yelled jumping off the bed. This was apparently super funny to them because they started to roll around on the bed laughing.

"You know what, SCREW YOU BITCHES!" I screamed before stomping out the door. Dolph and Aj looked at me confused.

"Those two are being annoying right now. They're calling me bipolar." I said crossing my arms.

"Well....." Aj said with a chuckle. I glared at her.

"You guys think I'm bipolar, too?" I asked getting angrier by the second.

"You can switch moods just like that." Aj explained snapping her fingers.

"You basically just said I'm bipolar but in nicer terms." I said with raised eyebrows.

"I love you." Aj said with a bright smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at Dolph.

"I don't think your bipolar. I think Aj is though." Dolph smirked at her.

"That's because of my hormones. I'm pregnant you idiot." Aj laughed punching his shoulder. He laughed before pecking her lips.

"Wait, WHAT?" I yelled.

Please vote and comment.

-Peyton 😃