Chapter 25:

Lauren's POV:

I laughed as Joelle flinched while Brie put her mascara on. Me, Joelle, Nikki, and Brie are getting dressed to go trick or treating. Morgan, Kacey, and Mike left about ten minute ago.

Mike was Prince Charming, Morgan was Ariel, and Kacey was Jasmine. Aj and Dolph decided to go with them so they weren't alone.

"Is Roman going?" I asked Joelle and Brie while Nikki curled my hair. They shrugged.

"I think he said that him and Dean were gonna go to the gym." Brie explained while putting Joelle's lip gloss on. We all had our costumes on an I have to say, we look pretty damn good.

Nikki and Brie both had their hair and makeup done, but Me and Joelle are almost done.

"So, what are you gonna do with Shiloh?" Joelle asked as my adorable puppy slept on my lap.

"I'm taking him with me, duh." I said to her. Joelle just shook her head and laughed.

"He's adorable. I still can't get over the fact that Mike got him for you." Nikki stated.

"I know right. I didn't even think he would show up." Brie stated while putting Joelle's headband in. Nikki put my bow in before standing back.

"You look, ADORABLE!" Brie squealed looking at me.

"OMG! JOELLE YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Nikki squealed looking at her sisters masterpiece.

"Good job sis. You did a pretty good job." Nikki said hugging Brie.

"You did great too." Brie said hugging back. Me and Joelle gave each other weird looks.

"You two are crazy." Joelle said causing us both to laugh.

"Um, no we're not." Nikki said pulling me into a hug.

"Now let's go get some candy!" Brie yelled fist pumping. Her and Joelle hooked arms before walking out. I stood up carrying Shiloh in my hand. Nikki hooked arms with me before we walked out.

My Dad and Roman were sat on the couch watching TV. When we walked out they looked at all four of us.

"You look cute, Laur." My Dad complimented.

"Jo Jo you look adorable in your little outfit." Roman chuckled while Joelle groaned.

"Brie baby you look, hot." Roman complimented as he got up and walked over to them. My Dad stood up and walked over to me and Nikki. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and looked Nikki up and down.

"You look, woah." My Dad smirked while Nikki blushed.

"Daddy are you coming?" I asked looking up at him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"No sweets. Sorry, but I'm going to the gym with Roman." My Dad told me with a small smile. I nodded in an understanding way.

"You should. You really need it." I smirked smacking his stomach with my free hand. He gasped.

"Is that a fat joke? Are you calling me fat?" My Dad said placing his hand over his heart.

"Well...." I trailed off only for him to glare at me. My Dad put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

"Me and Brie are going to take the two girls out to trick or treat. We should be back before midnight." Nikki explained while my Dad stared at her chest.

I rolled my eyes before flicking his nose. He shook his head snapping out of it.

"Ow. What the hell Lauren?" My Dad said rubbing his nose.