Chapter 59:

Mike's POV:

"SHES ALIVE!" Sarah screamed jumping into Dean's arms. Aj and my Dad shared a hug. Brie and Roman. Joelle, Morgan, Bailey, and Kacey hugged each other before I walked towards them smiling.

"Will you hold her please?" Kacey smiled handing me Bailey. She stared into my eyes smiling before slowly dozing off to sleep with her tiny head rested on my shoulder.

She's so fricken adorable. Reminds me A LOT of Lauren. Except she has dirty blonde hair instead of black.

"What happened?" Nikki asked as everyone looked my way. I looked over to see Dean had all of his attention on me too.

"I kissed her and then the heart monitor thing came back on." Everyone awed except for Dean. His eyes widened in anger as he stared at me.

"You kissed my little girl?" He growled out. I nodded pursing my lips as I started to sway back an forth with Bailey sound asleep on my shoulder.

"Are you fucking kidd-"

"JON!" Sarah scolded smacking him on the chest. She turned back to me smiling brightly.

"Thank you, Mike. You and Lauren must have something really special." Sarah said clearly in awe and joy. I smiled back at her before a doctor came out.

"Lauren Good?" He called out before seeing all of us.

"Good. Your all here. Miss.Lauren Good is alive and well. It's very strange to say, but she is very healthy and awake. There's no signs of memory loss, pain, anything."

"I think it's safe to say that a miracle has happened and she is a very lucky girl. You may see her, but only one can go in at a time."

"We don't want her to go into shock or get overwhelmed." We all nodded and thanked him before he left.

"I'm going in first." Sarah announced before turning and walking away. Dean sighed annoyingly before plopping down in his seat.

Sarah's POV:

I walked slowly to her room as if I were heading to be hung. I took two deep breaths before opening her room door. I peeked my head in to see my baby girl playing with the cords hooked up to her.

The door creaked as I opened it fully. I smiled lightly at her as she spotted me. The door closed behind me as I slowly approached her bed.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Mom." Lauren croaked out. My heart literally broke into five pieces hearing her broken voice.

"Lauren!" I cried out pulling her into a tight hug. I sobbed loudly as tears streamed my face.

"Mom, I missed you. I finally have my real mom back. She's back." Lauren cried out as I pulled away. I chuckled wiping away her tears.

"Momma's back, Laur. I'm back and I'm not going anywhere." I whispered kissing her forehead.

"You know Lauren, everyone's been blaming the accident on themselves. But in the end it was honestly my fault."

"If only I had been there for you. If only I had gone the extra mile to ask if you were okay. If only I had paid any attention to you whatsoever."

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am. I'm sorry for hurting you so many times. I love you. Nothing will ever change the fact that I'm your mother, Lauren."

"I love you so fucking much, Lauren." I finished with tears streaming my face. Lauren let out a sob before hugging me tightly.

"I love you too, Mommy."

Second update cause I love you all!! Thank you all for reading this story. It's not over just yet, but it will sadly be over soon.

Thank you all for coming along with me on this fun journey. I had an amazing time writing this story, reading your comments, and requests.

I was thinking about  maybe ten-fifteen more chapters. I'm not too sure yet cause I don't know how many chapters it will take up for all my ideas.

So, keep reading please!! There's a lot more to come even though there's not many chapters left! IT ISNT OVER YET! Lol.

I'm not too sure if I'm gonna make a sequel or not. I have all of my other stories that I haven't been keeping up on, but if you all want a sequel, than I will be more than happy to do one.

I honestly don't want to end this journey, but it has to come to an end sooner or later.

I love writing this book. I've come to love it soooo much. Especially seeing that you guys are enjoying it too (I hope).

I've become very attached to the characters and plot...I don't know I just love writing it. It probably sounds weird 😂.

Anyways...keep reading and I hope you guys are enjoying it a much as I am.

Please comment and vote.

-Peyton 😝