Chapter 32:

Lauren's POV:

We made it a little bit down the road until Bryan slammed on his brakes. I yelped in pain as my arm got slammed on the seat. Bryan started to mumble things to himself that no one could understand.

"Shit. No, put this on." Bryan claimed handing me a black blindfold.

"Are you fucking INSANE!" I screamed out at him.

"Maybe, but put this on. Now." He growled at me. I looked over at my Mom for help.

"Bryan why does she need to wear it? JUST TAKE HER TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!" My Mom screamed at him.

"NO! NOT UNTIL THIS BITCH PUTS THIS ON!" He screamed back at her.

"IM NOT GOING TO MAKE HER PUT THAT FUCKING MASK ON FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON! HAVENT YOU TORTURED HER ENOUGH! YOUVE CAUSED HER PAIN FOR ALMOST A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR, YOUVE TRAPPED HER IN THIS GOD DAMN HELL HOLE, AND NOW YOUVE MANAGED TO BREAK HER FUCKING ARM?!? TAKE HER TO THE DAMN ER BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!" Sarah screamed at Bryan. He clutched the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white.

"Fine. Have it your way." Bryan growled lowly before speeding down the long rode. I looked at My Mom with tears in my eyes before laying my head on her shoulder.

"You can take a nap if you want baby girl. I promise I won't let him hurt you anymore." She whispered before kissing my forehead. I nodded before slowly closing my eyes cause I knew that what she had said, was honestly true.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt myself being lifted into the air. My eyes widened and when I looked up I saw Bryan was carrying me.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I screeched up at him. He ignored my command and dropped me onto the hard concrete.

"AHH!" I screamed arching my back in pain. I clutched on to my arm as warm tears slid down my cheeks. I slowly but surely prided my eyes open to see Bryan walking back over to his car.

He climbed into the front seat and I looked at the back to see My Mom with the blindfold over her mouth and her arms tied behind her back. Bryan started the car up as I sat up slowly.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him as he rolled the window down.

"I told you that you could have it your way. Now your going to walk into that hospital across the street and not say a damn word about me. I'm letting you go for NOW. But I will be back for you. Enjoy it while it last, bitch." Bryan growled as he sped out of the parking lot.

My Mom was screeching through the blindfold with tears running down her cheeks.

"NO! MOMMY!" I screamed standing to my feet clutching my arm. I watched as the car that held my best friend disappeared into the distance. I couldn't help but sob loudly.

I fell to my knees as I sobbed into my hand. She was ripped away from me again. I didn't have My Mom anymore, like once before. He's going to hurt her yet I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

I straightened myself out a but before standing to my feet wobbling a bit. I cautiously walked across the dusty, rocky lot. He dropped me off at a fucking abandoned warehouse across from the hospital.

I didn't even bother to look both ways before crossing the street cause honestly, I was more concerned about making sure I didn't fall. I didn't care what happened to me anymore. I was weak. I'm pathetic. I'm a nobody.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head. I successfully made it across the street before I crossed the parking lot. I finally made it to the doors and quickly walked in. I sped walked to the desk where an older lady with grey hair sat.

"My arms b-br-broken." I stuttered before darkness came upon me and I fell to the floor unconscious.

Sorry for the late updates. I just started school this week again, so once I'm back on schedule there will be A LOT more updates.

Please Vote and Comment.

-Peyton 😃