Chapter 54:

Lauren's POV:

After spilling all of my bottled up issues to my dad, I laid in bed like I had been doing for a day now. Yes, a day. A whole fucking twenty four hours I've been locked away in this hell.

I'm so fucking bored and hungry. I'm so hungry that I threw up ten minutes ago. I hate my parents so much. No one understands the amount of hatred I have towards them.

Everyone else hasn't even attempted to come see me. They've all sat there an watched me suffer up here alone with no food, water, or socialization.

I mean grow some damn balls an put your foot down. Tell my parents how fucking wrong they are and bring me a fucking plate of food.

I've put A LOT of thought into this whole situation and decided to live with Nikki. I feel like it's the best choice.

I mean I would love to stay with Aj but she already has Morgan, Mike, Kacey now, and a soon to be born baby. She doesn't need two extra kids.

I might even ask Nikki to adopt me and take full custody of me and Bailey. My parents will probably throw a fit, but who gives a shit? Not me that's for sure.

A knock sounded at my door causing me to roll my eyes. I didn't even bother to say anything or get up to open it.

They let themselves in anyways. Anger rushed throughout my body as my eyes widened. There stood my dad dressed in clean clothes and wet hair.

I sucked on my teeth before looking away at the ceiling. I crossed my arms over my chest as it started to rise and fall quickly.

"Lauren, me and your mother have talked and decided-"

"No one gives a shit. Shut the fuck up and get out." I snapped.

"Excuse me? Watch your damn tone. I'm your father God dammnit." He growled.

"Well I wish you weren't." I laughed shaking my head.

"Shut the fuck up. Don't talk to me like that. I'm your father whether you like it or not. Tons of people would kill to be my daughter."

"Well I can always switch places with them." I shrugged sitting up. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Your so fucking annoying and snappy. My god you have the worst god damn attitude EVER. Your so fucking stubborn and bitchy." Dad rolled his eyes as I stood up off my bed.

"Shut the hell up. You act like your so damn perfect when in reality, your not. Your probably the biggest screw up I've ever met."

"Your not married. Your relationship with your only child has been tarnished. You have no family or friends. You can never maintain any social life."

"Your so rude and selfish. Your the biggest jackass I've ever met. Your the WORST parent I've ever met. What parent locks their child away in their room without food and water?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LAUREN! YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS! YOUR SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND RAN INTO THE ARMS OF YOUR OTHER FRIEND THE FIRST CHANCE SHE HAD!"

"JOELLE LEFT YOU CAUSE SHE COULDNT DEAL WITH YOUR ASS! AJ LEFT TO FLORIDA TO GET AWAY FROM YOU! NIKKI LEFT TO ARIZONA THE SECOND SHE COULD!"

"MIKE DUMPED YOUR DUMB ASS! EVEN YOUR OWN MOTHER IS SICK OF YOUR BITCHY ASS SELF!" Dad exploded.

"My point exactly. What parent tells there kid shit like that?"

"Oh shut the fuck up about that. You've been saying, what kind of parents are we? If you hate it so much LEAVE! Please by all means leave. It means LOTS of stress would be lifted from my shoulders." Dad snapped.