Chapter 23:

Lauren's POV:

I was awoken when I felt someone pull the blankets off me. I groaned putting the pillow over my head.

"Lauren wake up." I heard Nikki whisper. I groaned burying my head deeper into the sheets.

"Please wake up. I have something special for you." Nikki whispered again. I still just laid there not attempting to even move.

"Come on. Please get up. Roman, Brie, and Joelle left to get breakfast and I don't want to be near your Dad. Plus he's out there with Summer." Nikki said in disgust.

"Uh. Fine I'm up. I'm up." I said sitting up. I rubbed my eyes before stretching. I looked over and Nikki was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She squealed hugging me. I chuckled hugging back.

"How did you know?" I asked her confused.

"Aj had told me a few days ago. I already got your present, but that's for later." Nikki smirked. I groaned.

"Why can't it be for now?" I asked her with hope. She shook her head.

"Nope. You've got to wait." Nikki chuckled at me. I gave her my best puppy dog eyes that I could. They were working.

"Not the eyes. No, fi- NO stop!" Nikki laughed rolling out of the bed. I got out of bed and followed her.

"No!" Nikki yelled.

"Come on. Please." I begged.

"If you can catch me I'll give you the first present." Nikki laughed before sprinting out the door. I laughed chasing her. She ran out the door and into My Dad's bedroom. Nikki ran across his bed with me following.

She ran out of that bedroom and into the living room where My Dad and Summer were sitting. They looked at us confused and Summer had an annoyed look on her face.

Nikki laughed running into the kitchen with me following. She was on the one side of the island and I was on the other. Nikki tried going one way but I blocked that path. She tried the other way but I blocked that side too.

I smirked running around the one side. Nikki quickly climbed across the island and she ran into the living room with me following.

"Nikki. Come. Here." I said in between laughs. She screamed as I got closer. Nikki quickly jumped on to the couch in between My Dad and Summer before getting back up. I followed and jumped on to the couch in between them.

When I did I 'accidentally' elbowed Summer in the nose. I laughed getting off the couch. Nikki sat down in the recliner laughing and I jumped on to her lap laughing.

"Ow bitch! That was my nose!" Summer squealed. My Dad took her face in his hands and turned it side to side to examine it. Blood started to run down her face.

Me and Nikki were sitting there laughing the whole time.

"Are you serious? You think this is funny?" Summer screeched.

"No. I find this hilarious." Nikki laughed.

"You'll be fine. It's just a little nose bleed." My Dad told her calmly.

"Little my ass." Summer exploded standing up. My Dad and all of us stared at her confused.

"This little rug rat has done nothing but caused problems between me and you. She is a stupid ass bitch that has no one because she scares them all away. Why do you think her mom left? Why do you think her aunt left? Why do you think Aj is leaving? Why do you think Kacey and Morgan are leaving?"