Chapter 4:

Lauren's POV:

I woke up on the couch. I looked to my right to see Aj still asleep. I stood up and stretched my arms in the air. I turned back and shook Aj. She groaned and slowly sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked yawning at the end.

"It's 11:45." I told her. Her eyes widened.

"Shit! I was supposed to have interviews at 11:30! Fuck!" Aj yelled running into her room. I followed her and sat down on the bed.

"Ok, so while I'm gone at my interviews, you can go talk to your dad. I'm supposed to have lunch with Dolph. Then when I'm done, I'll text you. Wait I need your number." She said handing me her phone before throwing her shirt and jeans on.

I put my number in and gave it back to her. She ran into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and then threw her hair into a messy bun.

"Oh. Um you can grab a pair of clothes out of my bag or you can go back to your hotel room and change there. Then you can just give me back the pajamas later." Aj said before running to the door. She looked at me and I ran out the door with her following.

We got into the elevator and she pushed the ground level and I pushed my dad's level. My stop was first. The doors opened and I gave her a quick hug.

"I'll talk to you later. We can hang out again. If you need anything call me." Aj said before the doors closed. I walked slowly to my dad's hotel room door.

I was thinking last night, and maybe it's best if I go to the lacrosse camp. I mean why even stay here if I'm not wanted?

But then Aj's here. I feel like I need her. I feel like if I leave, then I won't have anybody again.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and slowly knocked on the door. Nobody answered and I knocked again. Still nothing. I knocked again. Still no answer.

I started to get pissed so I knocked harder. Still nothing. Fuck it. I started kicking the door. I was kicking it for like five minutes, until it finally opened. I kept kicking anyways.

"Ow! OW! LAUREN STOP IT!" I looked up to see my dad answered the door. I crossed my arms and pushed through the door.

"Baby, who was at th-" I looked up and the blonde bimbo stood there in her bra and underwear. My mouth dropped.

"Ew my god." Was all I could say before walking into my bedroom and slamming the door. I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone and my ear buds off the nightstand.

I shoved my ear phones in and turned music on blasting it through my ears.

No I can't take one more step towards you,

Cause all that's waiting is regret,

And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore,

You lost the love I loved the most,

I learned to live half alive,

Now you want me one more time,

And who do you think you are,

Running around leaving scars,

Collecting your jar of hearts,

And tearing love apart.

Tears streamed my face as I hugged myself. This was my moms favorite song. One of my ear buds were ripped out of my ears.

I sat up to see my dad standing there. I rolled my eyes and laid back down turning my back to him.