31: Jr's Birthday

(Jr face claim= Daniel Gillies Tony's face claim= Joesph Morgan)

"You're wearing that?" Lizzie questioned as I came out of the bathroom in my bikini. "We're going to the beach... Do you remember last time?" I asked her referring to when my older cousins threw us in the sea in our dresses. She nodded and looked back to her phone.

"What's up princess?" I asked reading her face easily. "Nothing." "Have you picked out a dress?" I asked her as I went through my case to find my shirt and shorts. "Yeah, it's hanging in the utility, I need to steam it." "I'll do it when I do my shirt," I say pulling out my white shirt that was creased. "Thanks." "Bug?" "I'm fine." She sang back. "Liar." I stand up and leave her to it. I steamed our clothes and brought them to the bedroom, Lizzie wasn't in here. I hung them up on the back of the door and went to find her.

She was in the closet surrounded by swimming costumes. "Um, Bug?" "I don't know what to wear." "Your dress, you already picked it out and I just steamed it and it's perfect." "I mean underneath." She said gesturing to the dozens of options in front of her. "Anything waterproof would be great." I crouch down. "What's bothering you?" "It's stupid." "It's upsetting you therefore not stupid." She chewed her lip so I pulled it from her teeth with my thumb before pecking her lips softly. "You look like that." "I do." "And I look like this." "You do," I say not following just yet. "I can't wear a bikini next to you. You would make Brie look overweight." "Lizzie you look perfect. You're perfect." "You have abs." "So." "I don't want to go." I sat on the floor beside her and pulled her into my chest. "I hate to break it to you but you have to go because you're making me go." I teased. "Lizzie, your body is amazing, it takes my breath away." "But you're like this big." She gestures with her hand. "So are you, baby. Please look at me." She did I caught her chin in my fingers. "You're stunning. Everyone thinks it. Not just me." I say, so she can't say I have to say that because I'm her girlfriend. "I don't want to." "What about a full suit?" I asked reaching into the pile and looking through them. "I haven't worked out in forever." "I saw your body last night, did you forget? You are perfect, princess." I find a full suit and show it to her. "This way you're all covered up so you should feel more comfortable." She took it from my hands. "And if you don't want to go in the water you don't have to. We can sit under the umbrella's like last time with my grandparents." "Like boring old people." "Offensive." I chuckle. "How about you just bring it, in case you change your mind. And you can change in my room." "Okay." I kiss her a few times. "I need to go put some clothes on and then we can go," I say going to stand up.

"But I like you like this." She smirked at me. "Perv." I shoot back, we make out for a short while, I would break away and tell her she was beautiful everyone in a while. I didn't know she was insecure about her body. She had the perfect body to me, curves in all the right places, toned long legs. I guess she just wasn't seeing what I was seeing.

We both change in the bedroom and she packs our bag. "We're going to my mother's not Mexico," I say referring to the sunscreen she threw in the bag. "And last time did you not burn your face?" "Slightly but it went in like a day." "Exactly so we're avoiding that today." I huffed and threw my AirPods, wallet and phone in her beach bag. "Is that all your taking?" "What else do I need?" "Sunglasses? A hat? Shoes Eleanor." She says looking down at my bare feet. I wriggled my toes. "Can I borrow your sliders?" She nodded and I skipped off to the door to get them before going back to her. "I have shoes," I say like a proud child. "I'm so proud." She mocked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I drive or you drive?" She asked holding the keys so they were dangling. "You drive," I say having some work to do in the car. I ran off and left her by the front door, she called my name. "Ipad," I say. "You're a child." "I'm working," I tell her in a matter of fact way. We get in the car say bye to Matty on the way out and drive to mums place. I do some work on the journey, answering emails, editing pictures but when we got closer I couldn't focus. Mum was there, Cassie was there and Tony was there.