62: Missed Calls

I collected my bags from the collection point and wandered outside whilst I waited for my phone to turn on so I could call for a car. Lizzie has this service she uses and she's added my number to the account it's really useful for when Lizzie is working as I'm yet to buy a car. I've been looking, just not committed to anything yet.

When my phone turned on I had a million missed calls from Lizzie and a string of messages that made no sense. "Liz? Is everything okay? I just landed." I flag down a cab instead so I could stay on the phone with Lizzie. I give over the address of the gated community and put the phone back up to my ear. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "What's wrong, Princess?" I was so confused, her crying on the phone somewhat normal because of filming she often gets upset but the apologising was not normal. "I'm in a cab now I'll be home in like 30." "Please don't look on the internet before I can talk to you." "What's happened, Elizabeth?" "Nothing, just please let me explain." "You're making me worry, are you okay?" "I'm fine. I'm just, I'm really, really sorry." She hung up and I was left confused. I messaged Scarlett about what has just happened also letting her know I landed safely.

My mum had messaged me a few times asking if I was okay and what had happened. And I was even more confused. I paid for the cab and walked up the hill to our home and Lizzie was waiting on the drive for me she was wrapped in a blanket with puffy eyes. "Hey, bug." I kissed her cheek. "What's happened?" I asked wrapping my arm around her waist and bringing her inside. I leave my bag by the door. "Stop being nice to me." She says pushing me away from her. "Lizzie, what's happened? You call me crying, my mum's asking me what happened? I don't get it, I'm confused." I say sitting down she stays standing. "I'm sorry."

"Quit apologising." "Promise me you won't leave this house." "Elizabeth?" Her saying that made he believe something bad has happened. "I kissed Robbie and it's all over the media." "Pardon?" I asked not processing what she said right away, she sat down beside me and held my hands to make me turn to face her. "I'm so sorry." I turn my head away from her. "Why were you even with him?" "I'm sorry." "Stop saying that and talk to me." To say I was hurt was an understatement. Robbie of all people. "I saw the article about yours and Scarlett's night out." "The night out you told me to go on? That one?" She nodded. "And it hurt, they said you left me for her and it hurt and I drank and I got drunk and stupid and I called him and we went out to dinner and he kissed me and I kissed him back and paps caught it and now it's all over the media and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." "You went out with him? The man who hurt you? To hurt me for something I didn't do?" I asked trying to stay calm as possible. And get a clear understanding of her thought process before I exploded with emotions. Never did I think she would do this to me. "I made a mistake." I looked over to her and she reached up to wipe my face and I pulled away so she didn't touch me. She looked very hurt by this, I haven't pulled away from her touch for a while I've always encouraged her to touch me when she wanted because I knew Robbie didn't let her. But right now I couldn't. I felt so betrayed by her, I let her in and she did this. Kissed fucking Robbie of all people.

"I'm not leaving, I'm just going to take a minute in our room." I stand up and walk away upstairs, I could hear her crying downstairs and the part of me wanted to comfort her but she did something wrong and I needed to sit and think.

I sit on our bed and search Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett. My finger hovers over the news tab and I click it preparing myself for torture. I click the most recent one and read the article, it brought up Scar and I's night out, pictures of us dancing in the club low-quality ones, Because her hand was on the small of my back apparently I'm dating her. And I kept scrolling and reading until I saw the photo of them kissing outside a club.

mummy

I'm not okay

Are you home?