72: LA Summer

Summer in LA has become my favourite thing. Seeing Nell in a bikini every day is a bonus. We have amazing weather, access to a private beach whenever we want, amazing blue skies, perfect weather and so much to do here.

Nell's been preparing for this Chanel shoot, it's got a tight turn around so we came to LA so she can prepare for it, she needed to even out her tan which meant getting lay next to her whilst she sunbathes nude by own pool and she lets me put sunblock on her as she couldn't afford to be burnt this year. She's been going to the gym every single day and I go with her mostly I just sit and watch her whilst she works out, it's a big turn on, there's something about seeing her strength that sends me wild. After the gym we typically go on a hike somewhere it changes every day and because I'm not working I get to spend pretty much all of her free time with her. Some say it's not healthy to spend every waking hour with your significant other I say it's completely needed and those who say otherwise needs to find someone they want to be around every second of the day.

Nell is still working through and when she is in the studio or on-location shoots I hang out with my friends. I filled Aubry in the past year and she was really empathetic and she was worried about me but I told her Nell was looking after me like she always did and there was nothing to worry about. Plus I was feeling so much better than I was a few months ago. Really I was. I wanted to make my angel in the sky proud of me so I found some strength to try and pull myself together. I haven't found the strength to go back to work yet and I might not for a while. The thought of being away from Eleanor for longer than two days made my palms sweat and my heart race.

She went away for a long weekend which was meant to be four days, I called her the first night after I had an episode and she got on the first flight back despite both my sisters being here. She knew I'd be okay she knew I was safe but she still came home. We lasted just under 48 hours apart and that was my fault, seeing the press from the event she seemed to be having a really good time. She had made a few friends with the girls on the shoot and it was nice to see her with her own friends. Nell wasn't kidding when she said she shut everyone out after Ria. She really didn't interact with her friends and it was sad but she was content. I enjoyed seeing her with friends, I didn't feel like I was holding her back so much despite her coming home to me because I wasn't very well.

We visit Cassie and her dad once a week if we can and we sit with them for about an hour, Nell talks to them sometimes other times she sits quietly tidying their plots. We had dinner at her grandparent's home, her grandma had been moved to a hospice as her dementia is getting worse and she needs 24-hour care. When we visited her it was really sweet because she was lucid which meant she was having a good day and could remember Nell and me and everything that was going on so we showed her pictures of the house and she cried and said how proud she was of Nell which I think she really needed to hear. She welcomed me to the family and said that I was good for Nell so having her blessing meant the world. She asked to come to the wedding she kept repeating it and making sure Nell knew she wanted to be there whether she was lucid or not she wanted to be there. We promised her we would make sure she was there. Nell and I had already started making plans for their travel before this.

I hung out at the coffee shop a few times, Annabella didn't completely hate me. She was back to normal with me which I was relieved about. She was never mean and she was completely understanding when she was staying with us for the first three weeks after the miscarriage she was lovely but the little voice in my head kept telling me she hated me for hurting Nell. She didn't hate or if she did she hid it well.

Today Nell was sunbathing after an intense workout session with her brother. She was in her tiny string bikini after having just been in the pool the beads of water that clung to her tanned toned body reflected the sun making her body glisten. "You're starring, Olsen." She says not even opening her eyes to look at me, she just knew. It's her superpower. "It's hard not to," I say biting my lip still observing her. She rolled her head to the side to look at me she squinted. "Keep it in your pants." She teased. "You're no fun." I fake pout and she chuckled at me making her abs tense. She went back to peacefully laying there for a while before she sat up and looked around the garden. "Can you put sunblock on my back I want to turn over?" She says. I nodded and grabbed it from the table before sitting behind her on the sunbed. I squeezed some on my hands and rubbed it into her skin she rolled her head to the side and hummed in bliss as I massaged the cream into her skin. "Feel good, Angel?" She nodded still sitting there allowing her muscles to relax under my touch.