32: Ice-Cream Date

"You're in love."MK mocked me. I filled them in on today and this whole week. It's been perfect despite the little blow-ups. We've had a really nice time together and our relationship is really developing into something that I can see going further I told them about what Cassie said to me about the way she looks at me. And I told them about how she protected me from the paps and all about how sweet and attentive she's been. "Shut up." I scold her tilting the camera away so they wouldn't see me blushing. "Where is she?" "Asleep. She's had a long day." "I bet." She insinuated. "We haven't," I say shyly. "Oh come on you expect us to believe that." Ashley pipes up. "No, I'm serious." "You haven't had sex yet!" "Shhh." I scold. "And no." "Why? She is enough to turn anyone. If she was in my bed in her underwear I'd do her." "You wouldn't do anything of the sort!" I scold my sister again feeling possessive over Nell. "You really haven't slept with her?" Ashley asked and I shake my head embarrassed. "You've been dating since September." I nodded. "That's four months, Liz." "I'm aware of how long I've been in a relationship." "Why haven't you? You know." "Because I don't know. I don't know what I'm doing. I've never been with a girl. What if I'm bad at it. She's slept with Scarlett. I could be awful at it and she could hate it and leave me and." "Okay take a chill pill," Ashley says when my rambling starts.

"You'll know what to do in the moment." "I freeze. I literally freeze. Tonight we were. You know." "Getting it on." "Well no. We had a nice bath together and it was sweet and we were close and it was special and then we got in bed and I kissed her and stuff, and it heated up and we nearly did go there but before anything could happen I said we should stop and so we did because she respects me too much to just continue after I've said that so we stopped." "Was she annoyed because you lead her on?" "No, she was really sweet about it. Like she always is." I sighed. I felt guilty, MK thinks I was leading her on and what if she felt that too. I want to take the next steps with her I really do but then I get scared and in my head about it and I freeze and freak out. "She'll be sweet about it when you do it then. If I had someone getting me all worked up and then just leaving me hanging I would be so moody." MK says and Ash scolds her. "Do you think she's pissed at me? Because I started it." "She's not going to be annoyed with you. She's less of a horn dog than your sister." Ashley says and MK rolls her eyes. "No the point I was making is if she's sweet to you after that she'll be sweet to you whilst you, you know." "But I don't know how to you know." "You will know in the moment, Liz." "What if I don't like you know." "Make her cum?" MK asked outright and I blushed hard. "What if she doesn't finish?" "You're hot she will." "Not if I fumble around and have a meltdown about it."

"It seems like there's no pressure which is good there never should be, so don't stress about it. Go at it at your pace. Like you have been." Ashley says. "Or just fuck her and get it over with and that way you won't be scared because you've done it," MK says which was less helpful. "What are you scared of? Getting compared to Scarlett?" I chewed my lip and nodded. "Kind of. I mean she's Scarlett Johansson."

"Babe," Nell whined from the other side of the door, I was in the bathroom. The twins were smiling at me clearly hearing her. "Bug?" She called out again. "Where did you go?" She sounded like a lost child. "She doesn't want Scarlett." "She wants you. If she wanted Scarlett they would be together." "But what if." "Not playing this game tonight, Elizabeth," Ashley tells me and I close my mouth. "Lizzie?" I hear Nell get out of bed. "I have to go." "Call us tomorrow." I nodded and we hang up. I wash my hands in the sink as the door opens. "I thought you left me." She was pouting. "Why would I leave you?" "You tell me you, you left me. I woke up and you weren't there." "You're tired go back to bed." I chuckled turning her around. "Your hands are wet." She shrugged me off. "That better not be pee." "Nell, sleep now." I point and she falls onto the bed dramatically. She was still pouting. "I had to pee." "Liar." She narrowed her eyes at me. "I was in the bathroom." "You were on the phone." "You heard me?" "I heard you hang up. I was at the door at that point." "It was my sisters." "Then answer the phone in bed," She whined I laid down beside her and she moved my entire body on top of hers. "Someone's clingy when tired, Noted," I say. "Maybe if you didn't leave me I wouldn't be clingy. You know how horrible it is waking up and you not being there?" "Why is that scary?" "It was dark." "You are 5 years old," I state clearly. She was only joking with me, it's what she does. But it was sweet her being the clingy one for a change. "Your point being?" "Go to sleep." I chuckled she wrapped her arms around me. "You could have left a note or something." "I was literally in the bathroom." I point towards the door and she was laughing now, she was teasing me. "Goodnight, my love." "Goodnight, Angel." We move our limbs around getting comfortable before we settled down to sleep.