79: Messy

LIZZIE'S POV

Waking up my head hurt, I blinked my eyes open adjusting to the dimly lit room the curtains dampening the sun's morning shine. I immediately panicked when Nell wasn't beside me sitting up too quickly I squeezed my eyes shut and held my head. I slowly opened my eyes readjusting, she wasn't on the sofa with me. She always sleeps with me. Did we argue? Did she leave? Did she come home with me? "Nell?" I called out softly not knowing what time it was. I sit up properly, putting my feet down and I feel a leg under my foot as it brushed it gently. I looked down and she was there asleep on the floor still in her dress from last night and make-up still covering her perfect skin. "Angel." I nudged her and she blinked her eyes open. "Are you okay?" She mumbled. "Why are you on the floor?" "You wanted to hold my hand." She says sitting up slowly. "So you slept on the floor?" "You wouldn't move over on the sofa so it was either listen to you cry or lay on the floor." She twisted her back clicking it and I cringed at the sound. "My head hurts." She pointed to the side table and I reached for the water and the pill. I guzzled all the fluids down wanting to rehydrate quickly to stop feeling so awful.

"I was crying?" "You thought you lost me at the club." She says amused still sitting on the floor waking up. "Aunt Nell." Rose ran in and dived on Nell who caught her easily. "Morning Bug." She kissed the top of Rose's head before helping her climb up on the sofa to me. "Morning, Princess." I pecked her head as she cuddled into me. Scarlett came in. "You're on the floor." "I am," Nell says still half asleep her eyes half open as she readjusts her back.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled at her. "I'm going to go shower." She knelt up to kiss my cheek before leaving. "Why was she on the floor?" Scarlett asked. "I woke up crying because I thought I lost her so she slept there to hold my hand because I wouldn't move," I explained. She had a fond smile gracing her lips. "What?" "She really is your personal Angel." She said and I nodded agreeing. I've said it since the day I met her, she is my saving grace.

The longer I sat here without her in the room the more anxious I grew, snuggles with Rose weren't enough to calm me. I had bad days and good days and I guess today was a bad day. "I'm going to go shower," Scarlett smirked. "Head out of the gutter," I warned her putting Rose on the sofa beside me so she can continue to watch Nell's phone. I unlocked it for her when Scar and I started talking to keep her entertained and she knows exactly where youtube is.

I slowly climbed the stairs still feeling sensitive and reached our room, she was still showering probably trying to ease the muscle pain with the hot water. I push open the door and she was singing softly to the music that played on the speaker. "Princess?" She says when I closed the door too. "It's me," I confirm sitting on the toilet seat. She popped her head out of the shower to look at me. She scanned me over before going back into the shower but moments later the water shut off and I was blessed with her getting out of the shower. "Eyes up here, Olsen." She teased before wrapping herself in a towel, her body was littered with fading love bites, nowhere visible unless she was to wear a bikini but she's only at the house when she does wear them so it's not so bad.

"You want a shower?" She asked me as she walked to the mirror. "No." "I'll stay in here. I need to do my hair." "Why?" "It's Saturday, I have that meeting with Rokh... I told you about it. For next season's shoots." I tried to hide my pout as she looked over her shoulder at me. "You can spend the day with Scarlett." "I want you," I tell her standing up and stripping off. "I'll be gone for three hours max." She turned to face her eyes dropped to scan my body just like I did to her only difference being she looked perfect always. "Can't you miss it today?" "I pushed it last week, Princess." I had a panic attack the morning of and she stayed home to take care of me. I felt guilty knowing she'd worry all day after I asked her to stay home. I'd be okay I just liked knowing she was here in case I had an attack or an episode.