65: Home

I unlocked the door and let Lizzie in first, to see our new home. She gasped as soon as she walked in and I smiled, she was adorable. We had been putting off coming here until the interior designer the twins hired for us had finished furnishing the house. We just had to put on the last personal touches, like photos and trinkets.

We walked around the house finally seeing it all come together, Lizzie is wide-eyed as she takes it all in, it was a lot bigger than our apartment, like way bigger and it had a small garden, it was bursting with plants and flowers that Lizzie will love tending to, she never had a garden when we stay in New York so it'll be nice to be able to have her space her keep her hobbies up here and make it feel more like home for her like LA does.

"The kitchen!" She squealed jumping around, I stood by the door and admired her. I had seen this place a million times over before buying it and during the remodel of the kitchen I wanted to make sure Lizzie had the house of her dreams and that means the perfect kitchen. Plus I was starting to pick up cooking a little more now too and I bake a lot so it was important that we have a large functional kitchen where we can entertain and enjoy our time together prepping meals.

"Nelly it's amazing! Look." She gushed coming back to me and taking my hand leading me around the kitchen. "You like it?" "I really do, I love it. I love it. I love it." she jumped around I spun her around until her back pressed against my front and my arms were around her, we stood by the top of the island looking down to the end of the kitchen.

"Thank you, Angel

"Thank you, Angel." "I'm glad you like it, Princess." I kissed her cheek. "Music." "What?" "We need music." She says again and I smiled. "Alexa play fallingforyou by The 1975." She says and our song plays and she turns in my arm and we slow dance around our kitchen. I loved that we were doing this before we've even seen the rest of the house yet. Her head rested on my chest as we stayed in one place in between the dining table and island, I swayed our bodies to the beat slowly, it was completely calm and everything was still it was just us two in the world.

"I think I'm falling, falling for you." She whispered along with the music as she looked up at me. I pecked her lips softly before she pulled away to lay back against my chest. I sang along with the words, a song we've sung and danced to countless times over the past two years. We continued to dance through to the end of the song and I pulled away. "Want to see the rest of the house, my love?" I asked her. "Can we see the garden first?" "Of course." We walk to the doors and we go outside both staying close to each other for warmth as we've left our coats in the entranceway.

" We walk to the doors and we go outside both staying close to each other for warmth as we've left our coats in the entranceway