67: Press

"Welcome to the Stage Elizabeth Olsen." I cheer and clap the best I could with Rose on my hip. Scarlett and Lizzie had pressed for the MCU film they filmed last year. I got to come to help babysit Rose, which meant I got to watch my amazing wife to be, do her thing. She got all shy and cute on press days but today she's been on something different. She's full of energy and confidence, it suited her but she was wild, she's smacked everyone's butts here today, she's brought up Mackies, Dick pic puzzle he got us as an engagement gift, let slip that we were now officially engaged. She also been a little mocking monster all day. Annoying the living hell out of Scarlett. It's been amusing to watch but God knows where the confidence has come from. 

I danced around with Rose backstage keeping her entertained whilst watching the interview on the TV they had back here. Lizzie is being asked about the wedding, she's just smiling like a goofball. "Are you happy?" "Extremely. I have never felt this happy in my life." She says beaming at Fallon. "Well, it suits you. She's here today right?" "Yeah, she's backstage with our God-daughter." She says proudly. "Which is your daughter correct?" Scarlett nodded. "Yeah, Rose came with mummy to work today." She looked happy too. "What are the couple like behind closed doors? Give us the inside scoop." "Lizzie is the neediest person alive when it comes to Nell's attention." She had a teasing smirk as she looked at a blushing Lizzie. "What is Eleanor? Nell? Like?" "Nell is attentive, she gives into Lizzie's every want. Which is why I believe Nell calls her princess." "So they have pet names, so you're Princess and she's?" "Angel," Scarlett said and Lizzie's cheeks went the deepest shade of red I have ever seen. "Angel? Where did that come from." "She's my angel, saving grace if you will." She says fiddling with her rings.

"Now, Eleanor works for your sisters correct?" "She models for them yes." They showed some of my images on the screen and I cringed at the sight, focusing on Rosie. "Do you think she'd come out here?" "No." Both the girls answered quickly. "why? I'm not mean." "You ask questions, she doesn't like questions." "So not quite the open book you two are when you tell us if you live or die in this film?" He winked and the girls mirrored each other's unimpressed expressions. "I had to try." He chuckled. "So tell me about the film."

Finally moved on from me and focused on the film. Rose got tired so I put her down for her nap before they came off stage. "Eleanor?" "Nell is fine," I say shaking Jimmy's hand. "Lovely to meet you." "You too." I smiled softly at him before looking over my shoulder at the sleeping baby the girls were gushing over. "So fancy doing an exclusive with me." I raised my eyebrow up at him and he held his hands up in defence. "I had to ask." I chuckled and shook my head before taking a seat. We spoke for a few minutes before he had to go back out and the girls were relocated for a new segment on the show.

I got my laptop out and got on with a few planning bits for the wedding. Booking the cake tasting, the appointment with the florist, the easy parts that I didn't need Lizzie for as I had her calendar combined with mine so we could clearly see the free hours we had in a day. I booked us all the appointments we needed so she didn't have to stress about it. Currently, her office is wedding HQ and mine is for our actual jobs.

She's been a little overwhelmed with how close the wedding actually is, we have the venue booked and the flights and hotels booked for our guests. The minister to actually marry us. It's mostly the details, like the colour theme, our dresses, bridesmaid dresses and suits, cake, flowers. But it'll all fall into place. Though Lizzie is getting annoyed with me for how chilled I'm being about the whole thing. She screamed at me last night for not caring about it. Which is completely wrong. I care about it, I can't wait to marry her, I'd marry her tomorrow at city hall but it's not what we want, she deserves the wedding she's been dreaming about her entire life. She doesn't want me to be so relaxed about it, it makes her think I don't care but it's just who I am. We had a plan and that was enough for me.