36: Pushing

"What the hell happened last night?" I mumbled laying my head back down on my girlfriend's chest as it felt like it might literally roll off of my neck. "You had a great time." She spoke quietly and softly which was appreciated. "I don't remember anything from Happy Birthday." "Nothing?" Ashley asked and I jumped not expecting her in my bed. Nell moved her hand from my lower back to mid back holding me tighter in response. "Nothing... Was I bad? What did I do?" I asked hiding further. "Danced on the bar, cried, everyone at the party knows about you and Nell because you refused to stop kissing her, you couldn't walk, Jr had to carry you out of the club, it took three of us to get you ready for bed, You kissed the waiter and the bartender, you did body shots with Scarlett and Florence, you ate cake with your hands, ruined Nell's dress, threw up in your driveway, your gate guy handed you a highlighter and you blew into it like it was a breathalyser, you kept calling him an officer. What else?" MK listed. "Was I bad?" I asked Nell. "You were enjoying yourself." She tried which means I made a fool of myself.  

"Oh, you kept telling the cab driver you were ELIZABETH OLSEN." "Shush now," Nell warned her sitting us up slowly. "You were okay, princess." She assured me I rested my forehead against hers. "Promise." She nodded. I went to kiss her. "We didn't brush your teeth after you were sick." I blushed and hid in her neck. "My head hurts." "Doesn't surprise me," Ashley says still laid down facing the pillow. "Everyone knows?" "Yeah, you definitely warn Raffie away." "Was I mean?" "Um." The three girls said in unison. "No, I need to apologise." "Well, she's asleep on the sofa with Flo so you can later. Right now, I'm going to get you some water, and aspirin." "Don't leave, make them go," I say pointing at my sisters. "They're in just as a bad state as you, my love." "Why are you okay?" "Because I'm not old like you." I shoved her and she chuckled and I whined at the pain in my head. "That's your fault." I blamed her. "I didn't tell you to do 29 shots." She defended. "29?" "One for every year you're alive it's the birthday rule." "It's your stupid rule and everyone always feels bad after it." Ashley pipes up sitting up slowly holding her head. "Can I go get you water? Please." "Take me with you." She smiled softly at me, before reaching into my hair and untying it before putting it back up with all the hair that fell out. 

"Okay, fine." She climbs out of bed and I crawl over my sister to get to her and wrap my arms around her neck and she lifts me. "Wait I want to clean my teeth," I say and she takes me through to the bathroom. We brush our teeth together and she takes over brushing my teeth as I wasn't functioning properly just yet. "Spit." She instructs so I spat in the sink and she rinsed it out before handing me mouthwash. "Thank you," I say shyly. I turn slightly to look in the mirror. "I look awful," I say inspecting my face. "Stunning." Nell corrects kissing my cheek. 

"My head hurts." "I know, Princess." We walk slowly to the kitchen as every movement I made hurt and when we got there she picked me up and put me on the counter. We both took our meds and then the Asprin she quickly put her box away as people came into the kitchen. I forgot we weren't home alone. I hold her hand as she stands next to me sipping her water. 

"Coffee?" Mackie asked. We both pointed to the machine. "Mugs." We both pointed to the cabinet with the mugs in. "The money." We both flipped him off. "I had to try it." He says. More people came into the kitchen and I let go of Nell's hand. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing." "Okay." She stayed close by and then Scarlett came in and leaned all her weight on Nell as they both stood up. "Morning," Nell said. "Morning," Scarlett mumbled. "My head hurts." She complained. Nell shook the bottle of pills and handed them out. Scarlett opened her mouth and Nell popped a pill in it before helping her drink water from her glass. 

I watched them, they'd make a cute couple, both stunning, Scarlett fits into her body perfectly.  They looked good together. "Princess?" "mhm," I replied looking up at my girlfriend. "Mum wants to know if we want to go to hers for beach dinner... birthday tradition." She says and I nodded. "When?" "Tonight...We don't have to. Your sisters and friends are invited." "No that's nice. Yeah, we'll go." I tell her and she sighed but nodded. She didn't want to go.